the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

anyone else feel hate trying to explain NT to someone?
I feel no matter what I say they dont get it and say "oh"

All the time
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 They dont get it, always say- "you on that shoe site , huh?"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lol wrd i like to keep nt a secret for some reason, i feel like we CIA

The more laws and restrictions there are,
The poorer people become.
The sharper men's weapons,
The more trouble in the land.
The more ingenious and clever men are,
The more strange things happen.
The more rules and regulations,
The more thieves and robbers.

-Lao Tzu

Can someone link me to the official NBA game shorts thread. I know it's somewhere in the showcase just can't find it.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

All the time
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 They dont get it, always say- "you on that shoe site , huh?"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol wrd i like to keep nt a secret for some reason, i feel like we CIA 
Pretty much
laugh.gif
 I've showed my sister the 'NBA Moments in MS Paint' thread before, but other than that I keep it under wraps

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Cap - Just to answer your question about my earlier posts. I do not have a close male friend because I find it can never work out. Like ya, of course I talk to guys,but a lot of them I will keep them as acquaintances. I have also learned that if you want to talk to a guy just even casually, just the fact you do, makes him think you are interested. I am a friendly person,but it doesn't mean that since I casually talk to you that I am interested in that way. So sometimes I just let it die off since their intent in their head is, I want to hit that, or I am interested in her (but I am not interested to take it to more than friends).
Trust me, I understand. It isn't possible to sustain for any real length of time I know.
laugh.gif

my sleeping pattern is messed up.. going to try & fix it by tonight... anyone ever tried neurosleep? there's are whole series of "neuro-" drinks, they look like lava lamps.

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by kevi

got the USA supreme towel I've been waiting for it to release for like a month

when? it was sold out when i went on!
frown.gif

i was on the website at 11 so I got it as soon as the new things went up. When did you go on cause it was up for a good 10 minutes

frown.gif

yall really feeling that towel like that? It looks alright IMO. They are reselling for $45ish now.

Originally Posted by davizzy

frown.gif

yall really feeling that towel like that? It looks alright IMO. They are reselling for $45ish now.

not interested in it like that.  45 is wold OD for a towel, even if this is a really rad towel
laugh.gif

plus as i stated before, in an old post, they only mail to your billing address, and I haven't changed any of my billing addresses over, so it'd probably end up getting sent back, like my last order
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

frown.gif

not interested in it like that.  45 is wold OD for a towel, even if this is a really rad towel
laugh.gif

plus as i stated before, in an old post, they only mail to your billing address, and I haven't changed any of my billing addresses over, so it'd probably end up getting sent back, like my last order
laugh.gif

well I liked the towel and I had a choice between a tank top for 98(I think) and the towel. Towel won

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ
i think I got like 12 million on that run, with Rune back in the day.
that and the airport in THPS3 = millions
pimp.gif
i think they brought back all the old music and maps...will be buying, hopefully i could fix my ps3 in time smh

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

my sleeping pattern is messed up.. going to try & fix it by tonight... anyone ever tried neurosleep? there's are whole series of "neuro-" drinks, they look like lava lamps.
me 2  i can't go to sleep before 6 am

Back
Top Bottom