the thread about nothing...

ordered papajohns, hope it gets here before everyone comes back home

hate giving my family food i order for them to take a bite out of it and throw it away....like son :smh:

671 unread posts. Nope, challenge denied.

Day off :smokin

I know that feel Water, my lil bro just made a NT account :stoneface:

only for the general. Don't know if he posted already :nerd:

:wow:

Lstylez23, it's cool I just had to hit that quick scroll, it caught me off guard :lol:

Volton >>> Megazord or any other bullcrap.

Ok, story time..sorta. Y'all calling me weird for fapping at my roommates computer, but for one, he said it was cool. When he came in he didn't even bat an eye when I fixed my pants. It was weird because I was ALL in it and zoned out too :lol:. But that wasn't what was weird about him. One day he showed me a magazine from Thailand. He was Thai, well his parents were born there. He was from Queens. Ok, whatever, so he shows me the magazine right. In the magazine pics there is a pic of him, his brother, and his sister. He and his brother had on these tight white pants, with body glitter :stoneface: . Not only that, there were poses in there, no-sensual poses with he and his sister..kissing. Also..he had a pic of that with he and his brother. At the time, I had to play it off like "yeah..hehe, that's nice....". It was such an awkward moment I didn't know what to do. It was all too much to take in at once :lol:. I guess it was one of my early WTF kinda moments :smh:.

I would't call it "hype" but it's good. We are just in the age of hype where anything that is good has to be categorized as great. I think that train of thought is dumb, but that's me.
Salud Beh, I'm glad I'm not part of the polarizing opinionated youth.

I'm just fine saying something is alright or 'just ok'

definitely helps when watching/enjoying movies too. And getting thru the seasons with my sports teams....

hell, it makes life more enjoyable. Finding positives in pretty much anything. Regardless of how sucky things are, finding just one positive makes **** alright :pimp: :pimp: :smokin

shout out to my British friend for instilling that on me 18 months ago :smokin my man :wow:

Wht you in Hawaii?

Eff this meeting
Man, get ad blocker :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rck, what's good. yeah chipotle is def the move if I haven't eaten for a long period of time. The chicken burrito with brown rice is everything to me :lol:. And yes it's awesome during games.

@Nowitzness, of course you gotta let it out, but that night I thought he would be gone for a while. He went out with his boy and they were usually gone most of the night. Well, that night he came back early :lol:. My man stayed baked though. He was an engineer major too. I don't know how he ever finished, he barely seemed coherent most of the time :smh:.

Hey man, with all them ***, hips and ******* out there today on the mature looking ones it was hard to tell which ones were legal. The only thing I like about the heat.

roll.gif

Oh, I have a side story about my roommate too :lol:. One night, it's me, him, and his boy watching Dune on tv right. They were smoking, and since I don't smoke, I was just watching tv. For some reason that tv that I had, occasionally, it would have these weird wave of random colors come over the screen at various times. Sometimes blue, sometimes purple. So while we're watching Dune, a hue of purple comes across the screen while the movie is on. My roommate turns to his boy and goes "whoa, did you see that ****? That was mad trippy". Of course I see it too, but didn't say anything. They both turn to me and ask if I saw it and go "naw, I don't know what you're talking about". They turn to each other and go "whoa that's some good **** we :smokin". I tried so hard not to laugh. I had to actually get up and go to the bathroom to laugh :lol:.

Last edited:
:lol: you wrong for that

i remember one time i took some bomb :nthat: to the homies house and we start :smokin. i dont think he had ever :smokin that much (he's lightweight, gets high off a couple hits) well to make a long story short, we :smokin about 3 fat j's and he starts trippin. was on the couch talking about "make it go away, i dont wanna feel like this anymore" "how long is this going to last" tears start coming out his eyes :lol:

i felt bad.. since then he never took more then a few hits..

now he talkin about doing shrooms :smh:

im like nah dude, you trip off :smokin you would probably go cray

Last edited:
Forget saving that piglet, make a ham sandwich.

@Rell826 if it's a certain time of day, I have to make sure by looking to see if they have on Jordans or any recent release. That's a good tell :lol:

:wow:, that's a wild story Lstylez :lol:. Kinda like Smokey in Friday. I thought the joke was funny. Those two dudes smoked way too much so they kinda deserved it :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom