the thread about nothing...

I get a pedicure done every so often...last time I did it was back in January tho....I would go more often but I dont feel like paying lmao

Many topics to discuss here...

First, anyone ever seen saturn's moons?

Also, I can see the pacific rim robots as a megazord or gundam
lulz
Mi hermano 
laugh.gif

Franc spot on with the lulz
671 unread posts. Nope, challenge denied.

Day off
smokin.gif

I know that feel Water, my lil bro just made a NT account
indifferent.gif

only for the general. Don't know if he posted already
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Who the hell is that & when will she be available to love me?
Emily Ratajkowski 
embarassed.gif

Going through that illuminati thread, I have no idea what my brother is talking about. 

roll.gif

Who the hell is that & when will she be available to love me?

stick to your black anime girl :lol:

I think this is her tho, not sure if catfish

http://daniadania.tumblr.com/

nice lil e-side :wow:
----------------------------------
Ok, story time..sorta. Y'all calling me weird for fapping at my roommates computer, but for one, he said it was cool. When he came in he didn't even bat an eye when I fixed my pants. It was weird because I was ALL in it and zoned out too :lol:. But that wasn't what was weird about him. One day he showed me a magazine from Thailand. He was Thai, well his parents were born there. He was from Queens. Ok, whatever, so he shows me the magazine right. In the magazine pics there is a pic of him, his brother, and his sister. He and his brother had on these tight white pants, with body glitter :stoneface: . Not only that, there were poses in there, no-sensual poses with[COLOR=#red] he and his sister..kissing. [/COLOR]Also..he had a pic of that with he and his brother. At the time, I had to play it off like "yeah..hehe, that's nice....". It was such an awkward moment I didn't know what to do. It was all too much to take in at once :lol:. I guess it was one of my early WTF kinda moments :smh:.

tumblr_mp7dd8vtUx1sp3mbro1_500.gif

----------------------------
iYen I was wrong black lagoon is better than jormungand and I'm not eve finished the first season
Roberta :x

revy>

second season is full of lulz with the engrish

perhaps when im finished the series i will agree but after what roberta did to that bar :x
bloodhound :pimp:
-------------------

dunno why da jailbait even bother wearing shorts.
everything bussin out anyway :smh:

going to pio pio tonight. im gaining a stomach from all the hard cider ive been consuming. :smh: im not about the buddha stomach life

crazy how quick a rumor can start on twitter. The onion reported Zimmerman won the lottery now its all over

Come visit me papi we can pick on rob together :lol:
I don't wanna pick on Rob tho :lol:

he was the only one that had no qualms bout me sending a framed picture of him :rofl:

he passed my test :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom