the thread about nothing...

I bite my nails/cuticles too much to give a damn about a mani :lol:

pedis though..... my feet need it or I look like Behgrehrres. I got a pedi/sushi date tonight :smile:

That's where I see this cute little Korean chick...

Her eyes pull me in...you know how they do the **** with the mask on. 

she looks like the chick in green when working...except for the body. 

I bite my nails/cuticles too much to give a damn about a mani
laugh.gif

pedis though..... my feet need it or I look like Behgrehrres. I got a pedi/sushi date tonight
smile.gif
I don't bit my nails...but being a smoker it helps out. 

This chick told me one day at the circ desk that I had the nastiest hands she had ever seen...
ohwell.gif

That was like two years ago, and every since then I've been going. 

'Yea I do need a pedicure. . Maybe in sf in jan when I see my gf or maybe in korea next summer.. don't wanna go alone :-/

'Yea I do need a pedicure. . Maybe in sf in jan when I see my gf or maybe in korea next summer.. don't wanna go alone :-/
I would slowly try to get rid of that cracked skin of yours in the shower gradually...... if you take that in for a pedi and get rid of it all at once, the dry skin will crack on you within basically hours of getting a pedi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never go by myself :lol:

Just ask a girl, its a pretty good ice breaker and I have yet to meet a girl who thought it was weird or nothing

My heels actually heeling since I got a ped egg and the heeltastic.. pedicure will be for maintenance in da futures

I never go by myself :lol:

Just ask a girl, its a pretty good ice breaker and I have yet to meet a girl who thought it was weird or nothing

that's a dope first date. Throws her off for sure :smokin

My feet would probably need it, oh well I don't cuuuuuure.

Nah, the pedi date usually comes after the 1st date :lol: so she knows I ain't about that life :nerd: :nerd:

this heat + cold wind + scorching sun collab is making me sick
sick.gif

Going to stay with my lil bro for a few days and then heading to LA for the weekend :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And I think I found a house for the school year :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom