the thread about nothing...

20831_400688197710_2869657_n.jpg

wheres gambit :nerd:
Center fighting the blob

Reactions: sb
Funny story by my man @SilasGrant on the Tweet

Start at the bottom and read to the top
People wonder why it was so much violence. As kids we had to go through that type of stuff JUST TO GET to school!

Long story short....the 70 bus in the 90's separated the boys from the men.

Trust me... As fast as he was chasing that bus...I see why his nickname is "T-Rex"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_San… Real talk

And the dude Corey is fighting in the ring on USA...

Its a summer night and I come in the house and USA Tuesday Night Fights is on TV...

So that was 1994. Fast forward to 1998....

Finally the bus got too far away and we got away. I would've hated to have to tell Frank's parents what they woulda did to him LOL!!!!

The dude AND Corey get to chasing the bus. For like 2-3 blocks! Mind you the dude Corey is like Julius Peppers! And running like him too!

Like Frank....SPIT....ON..HIM... I'm 14...I gotta life to live. I don't wanna die LOL!!!!

Frank spit on him! I felt like the kid in "The Christmas Story" when everything went in slo-mo after he cursed...

The bus has come to a stop and Corey's man is like "Who da F___ you pointing at!" And runs to the side of the bus. Grabs Frank's arm...

Like...arm extended out the window...thecompanyrocks.com/wp-content/upl…..

Frank looks out the window..and POINTS out the window "WHO HIM"

"Man Frank that's the dude that was lunchin on the bus 2 weeks ago!!"..

So as we pull up I see people outside at the store. And there is Corey getting his hair braided. I nudge Frank & said "That's the dude"..

So 2 weeks later Frank and I are on the 70. It's nice outside and we have the windows down in the back of the bus. It pulls up to Roose..

I had a friend named Frank French. Frank is listening to us exchange stories about the bus story from the day before...

So the story isn't over....

He says Corey yells out "Aye get the Joant!!!" The bus driver slams the door and speeds off...and that's how he got on our bus...

HE said the dude Corey opened their bus door and says "Aye bus man let me on this bus for free!" The driver said "No!"...

A friend (aye @EEzyLiving it was Floyd) told me that the Corey dude "tried" to get on their bus. They were in the bus in front of us...

I realized it, and still got home. The next day I tell friends about what happened. Back then 70 buses sometimes rode back to back...

normally I ride the 70 to Rhode Island & take the G8. This day I said "I'm taking the H8". But I was so noided, I got off a block too early

So here comes Corey. "Aye slim...anybody sitting here??!!". I responded "No!" like Renaldo Rey on "Friday"...and he sat down..

So. Now it's me in one corner seat of the back of the bus. My boxer friend in the other corner seat. THREE seats open in between us....

The 3 other friends with us just up and get off the bus. It was that tense on the bus LOL!!!!

So back to my friend the boxer. At this point, we're trying to hold our laughter. So we can no longer catch eye contact with each other...

So to give you an idea of how rapid things are progressing. They got on at Kansas Ave. We got off at New Hampshire and Georgia....

...in turn.......my friend looks out the window....

The guy Corey then yells out "Who on this box think that they can box!?!?!" "Can't no dude out here box me!".. I look at my friend.....

So I had a friend on the bus.....he was an aspiring boxer. He was about 5'3" 130 soaking wet. Could really box but was small..

The man kinda looked out the window & tried to play it off. And then Corey says "Don't nobody want it with me on this bus!" And I agreed..

This man in the green jacket HAD to be 50 years old. The man looks at this Corey dude. Corey says "yeah n____a I'm talkin to you!" .....

Corey looks at her and says "If I sit down I'm gonna knock this n___a out in this green jacket". At this point the whole bus is startled

There was a man sitting on the 70 bus with a green jacket on. The girl continues "Corey just chill...go sit down"...

So he's making a bunch of noise & there is 1 girl with him that is trying to calm him down. She says "Corey you are scaring these people"

And there was this one guy who was the ringleader. His name was Corey. Corey was 6'5" 220-240lbs. And he must've been having a bad day..

A group of HS students got on and they were WYLIN! The 70 bus was already like that Method Man "Is it really real" video on the daily..

So Roosevelt was kinda wild at that time. Everything we got to Georgia & Kansas Ave it got a lil crazy. And this day was no different...

So one day we're riding on the 70. We went to Paul JHS at the top of Georgia Ave. Riding down we'd pass "Roose" which is a HS...

So a group of NE dudes all rode the bus with me. We all got on the 70 after school. Some got off to catch the H8. Others caught the G8

It was the 1993-1994 school year. I'm in the 9th grade. I went to school uptown and traveled from NE everyday. Partially on the 70 bus..

So earlier @RonONealDC made a statement about the Metrobus in the 90's and how it made a man/woman out of a kid. So I have a story to tell

Last edited:
I once tricked my mom into getting on space mountain :rofl:. She hates roller coasters. She's still tight at me 11 years later :lol:. Told her it's a slow ride in the dark :lol:.

Real talk, Loida looks like a hamster

I once tricked my mom into getting on space mountain
roll.gif
. She hates roller coasters. She's still tight at me 11 years later
laugh.gif
. Told her it's a slow ride in the dark
laugh.gif

Real talk, Loida looks like a hamster
I hated Disney as a kid 

Yall just bringing back turrible memories, talking about Disneyland and **** :smh: :smh: :smh: :wow: :frown:

This girl chose a man she's never met on the internet over a fiance and a father for her child?

gurl bye. 5 mins and catfish got me upset :lol:

Throw them pics up as well see what your working with.

yo aint got no bandz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom