the thread about nothing...

I once tricked my mom into getting on space mountain :rofl:. She hates roller coasters. She's still tight at me 11 years later :lol:. Told her it's a slow ride in the dark :lol:.

Real talk, Loida looks like a hamster
When I was like 6 I went to Disneyworld with my mom and uncle... they kinda tricked me into going on Space Mountain.... waited in line for like 1.5 hours and when it was finally our turn I started crying a refused to get on the ride :wow: And then we left the ride :lol:

Kudos to my mom and uncle for putting up with that, no way I would have had the patience to deal with a kid not getting on a ride after waiting in line for 1.5 hours :lol:

n hindsight, I wish I went on that ride since I like roller coasters and **** now and my mom can't go on those types of rides anymore, let alone a baby ride like Space Mountain :frown:

Drank a 5 hour energy 5 hours ago and my chest has been hurting ever since.

nerd.gif
flush ur system
Drink two cups of agua 

I once tricked my mom into getting on space mountain :rofl:. She hates roller coasters. She's still tight at me 11 years later :lol:. Told her it's a slow ride in the dark :lol:.

When I was like 6 I went to Disneyworld with my mom and uncle... they kinda tricked me into going on Space Mountain.... waited in line for like 1.5 hours and when it was finally our turn I started crying a refused to get on the ride :wow: And then we left the ride :lol:

Kudos to my mom and uncle for putting up with that, no way I would have had the patience to deal with a kid not getting on a ride after waiting in line for 1.5 hours :lol:

n hindsight, I wish I went on that ride since I like roller coasters and **** now and my mom can't go on those types of rides anymore, let alone a baby ride like Space Mountain :frown:

Dat walk of shame baby! Woooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

I once tricked my mom into getting on space mountain
roll.gif
. She hates roller coasters. She's still tight at me 11 years later
laugh.gif
. Told her it's a slow ride in the dark
laugh.gif

I hated Disney as a kid 
Why? What the hell is wrong with you? Technically you still are a kid
laugh.gif
No, I consider myself an adult since I'm mature. I am a god. 

Dat walk of shame baby! Woooooooooooooooooo :rofl:
QFT

This girl has been calling me Papi lately.

I have to say I enjoy it :evil:
Only special females are allowed to call me that :lol:

and by special, theres like 3. One of which is this girl's mom :evil:

Yall just bringing back turrible memories, talking about Disneyland and **** :smh: :smh: :smh: :wow: :frown:
:frown:  :wow:  What happened if you don't mind me asking. 
basically we were already on the fritz and I thought I'd for sure get things straightened out if I took her to Disneyland.....

I was wrong :frown: :rolleyes :frown: :smh: |I
Its okay papi
Some day, it will be okay son....

that day is not today though :frown:

Why? What the hell is wrong with you? Technically you still are a kid :lol:
I still consider myself a kid.... whatev

I used to be scared of roller coasters til this ************ called me a *****

Now he can't tell me nothing

Went skydiving last year too :pimp:
my man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
I once tricked my mom into getting on space mountain :rofl: . She hates roller coasters. She's still tight at me 11 years later :lol: . Told her it's a slow ride in the dark :lol: .

I hated Disney as a kid 

Why? What the hell is wrong with you? Technically you still are a kid :lol:

The last part of your post is further proving my point :lol:

haven't been in the top 3 in posts for a few days now.... feels weird

I still consider myself a big kid too. I still look at other adults like "they're an adult", then I realize, I'm an adult too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom