the thread about nothing...

Smigel will always be the man

When people say what celebrity yall look like what do they say? Cuz I've gotten Muhammad Ali, The Weeknd, Aaron Neville, and the fat dude from 8 Mile ( Arranged in order of greatest appreciated to least appreciated).

I feel like being black, you'll often get whatever celebrity matches your skin tone, whether you look similar or not :lol: .

When people say what celebrity yall look like what do they say? Cuz I've gotten Muhammad Ali, The Weeknd, Aaron Neville, and the fat dude from 8 Mile ( Arranged in order of greatest appreciated to least appreciated).

I feel like being black, you'll often get whatever celebrity matches your skin tone, whether you look similar or not :lol: .
When I was younger I got Yao Ming.

Yao ******g Ming.

When I was younger I got Yao Ming.

Yao ******g Ming.
You must be handsome

I once tricked my mom into getting on space mountain :rofl:. She hates roller coasters. She's still tight at me 11 years later :lol:. Told her it's a slow ride in the dark :lol:.

Real talk, Loida looks like a hamster
When I was like 6 I went to Disneyworld with my mom and uncle... they kinda tricked me into going on Space Mountain.... waited in line for like 1.5 hours and when it was finally our turn I started crying a refused to get on the ride :wow: And then we left the ride :lol:

Kudos to my mom and uncle for putting up with that, no way I would have had the patience to deal with a kid not getting on a ride after waiting in line for 1.5 hours :lol:

n hindsight, I wish I went on that ride since I like roller coasters and **** now and my mom can't go on those types of rides anymore, let alone a baby ride like Space Mountain :frown:

Dat walk of shame baby! Woooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

I remember when Indiana Jones opened I was about 7 and at first wanted to go on the ride. As we're moving in line I see a poster for the ride and it's a picture of the party when the car goes over the bridge and it looks like it's falling apart. I immediately start panicking, I'm thinking of every excuse possible but my dad had a response for each one. I told him my stomach hurts, he buys me a sprite, I tell him I'm tired, he picks me up, I told him we're going to go over that bridge and we'll fall, he says "no they just made that picture for the poster to look cool". We finally get to the ride and I try to be slick and run across the ride to the other side, my dad grabs me by the back of my shirt and sits me down and straps me in so now I can't go anywhere. The ride starts and it's cool then next thing what do I see? The ******g bridge he said we wouldn't go over, I turn to him and start yelling "see I told you we were going over the bridge you lied to me!!!". After the ride though I was cool and go on it but whenever someone brings up Disneyland that's his go to story and he never forgets a detail. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom