the thread about nothing...

haven't been in the top 3 in posts for a few days now.... feels weird
you still da numba 1 here.

haven't been in the top 3 in posts for a few days now.... feels weird
I wonder how many posts I've posted today. When does it update? 
I have at least 64
quoted himself 
indifferent.gif
Wut???? 

When people say what celebrity yall look like what do they say? Cuz I've gotten Muhammad Ali, The Weeknd, Aaron Neville, and the fat dude from 8 Mile ( Arranged in order of greatest appreciated to least appreciated).

I feel like being black, you'll often get whatever celebrity matches your skin tone, whether you look similar or not :lol: .

exactly, people always think of the closest black person :lol: :smh:
I've gotten crystal kay a lot, that's about it.

When I was younger I got Yao Ming.

Yao ******g Ming.

:evil:

what does remy martin taste like? and what is the proper way to drink it like should i mix it with something, im a beer drinker but looking into other things recently

what does remy martin taste like? and what is the proper way to drink it like should i mix it with something, im a beer drinker but looking into other things recently

It tastes like Virginia Beach back in 01-02. Mix it with Puerto Rican and Dominican women and dirt trees for a memorable time.

When people say what celebrity yall look like what do they say? Cuz I've gotten Muhammad Ali, The Weeknd, Aaron Neville, and the fat dude from 8 Mile ( Arranged in order of greatest appreciated to least appreciated).

I feel like being black, you'll often get whatever celebrity matches your skin tone, whether you look similar or not :lol: .

Yao ******g Ming.

:lol: it must be worse for Asians in America as far as that's concerned, seeing as how yall aren't very visible in our media. I assume last year you got Jeremy Lin? Also ain't you that Bolo Yeung lookin dude? :lol:

What it really tastes like is grapes and can't afford that Henny juice. Speaking from experience.

Yao ******g Ming.

:lol: it must be worse for Asians in America as far as that's concerned, seeing as how yall aren't very visible in our media. I assume last year you got Jeremy Lin? Also ain't you that Bolo Yeung lookin dude? :lol:
ya the last 5 years I've gotten Bolo Yeung.

Luckily I haven't played basketball that much in the last 2 years to get called Jeremy Lin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom