the thread about nothing...

Praying I hear back from 2 job opportunities I've attempted to capitalize on in the past week. Waiting on that email and/or phone call from both.

hope you do as well

:nthat:

had a bad day at work the other day, but they only come about once a month, so I can't complain :lol:

I feel so unappreciated, but w/e, paycheck comes in, booty calls get made.

Salute LOT,

Gotta bark on my co worker this morning. She bugs the **** out of me, but it has to be done. I'm tired of letting her slide but she's done some egregious **** in my book. I always hate having to do this but it's a necessary evil :smh:. I don't know what happened here last night but I saw too many pages from late night TAN and I don't feel like readin the back and forth from Rob and whoever. It's too early to read all that nonsense.

Waking up and it's already 80 degrees. Go to the bathroom and come back 15 min later and it's 82. This makes no sense.
Sorry,a certain someone is forever slobbing on my knob.

Got two solid options for the weekend...philly or beach....but im broke....might just be a hermit to save money even though i really don't want to

Morning tan

There is nowhere I can go in Texas without meeting at least 5 people from Los Angeles or the surrounding areas.

Last edited:
http://m.brobible.com/files/uploads/images/bro-life/DailyBuzz/2-4-13-daily-buzz-3.jpeg

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-C7hqhA4XAUM/UQ75tW0WdnI/AAAAAAAAHWw/tor5ixjmFVY/s1600/sexy-girls-in-glasses-8.jpg

Too late, I lost it :smh:

Finally got her fired? :nerd:

It's not even that type of situation and it's actually not what I seek. In all honesty, trying to get someone fired is really petty. I'd rather have a disagreement, resolve it, and move on. To further answer your question, I'm waiting to meet with our boss. I can't even focus right now because I'm still so pissed at her.

Too late, I lost it :smh:

Should have consulted with the tanners first...

We're only a few types away. 

Nah, I got it handled bruh. I'd have to give the total picture of why I feel this way now and it's way too long. Honestly, to get a full understanding of it, I'd probably have to verbally tell you. It's too long to type out examples that took place over the past few years.

Nah, I got it handled bruh. I'd have to give the total picture of why I feel this way now and it's way too long. Honestly, to get a full understanding of it, I'd probably have to verbally tell you. It's too long to type out examples that took place over the past few years.
No doubt burh...hope it works out. 

Back
Top Bottom