the thread about nothing...

WheyMint...Got some from my lady friend last night, came so hard that I started drooling and made a noise that sounded like a sea lion speaking pig latin. Rolled over and was stuck in a weird pose and passed out for 15 minutes. I'm sure her ego just went up after seeing me go through that :smh:

Last edited:
WheyMint...Got some from my lady friend last night, came so hard that I started drooling and made a noise that sounded like a sea lion speaking pig latin. Rolled over and was stuck in a weird pose and passed out for 15 minutes. I'm sure her ego just went up after seeing me go through that :smh:

:lol:

I know just mine did.

Last edited:
So I'm looking at my local news app last night and they have an advertisement in the middle of the page about sex offenders in your area. They used Jeezy's mugshot in the ad...:lol:

I wonder if he could sue them? :nerd: It's a google ad btw...

Sup TAN? Lemme get straight into it. So yah my teacher been on it hard. Like I always felt like there was sumn more than just her being friendly when I was in her classes. Like yesterday, we talked on the phone for an hour, and she told me all abt her boo problems she been having. She treated me to lunch yesterday, I went it was cool...more talk abt boo issues, and the potential relationship of our zodiac signs(she a cancer & I'm a libra: y'all know how them chicks are w/ astrology)... We went to the park yesterday afterwards... I'm Spose to go over there today too... BOUT TO GET THEM TEACHER BUNS BRUH!!!

Oh yeah here's how she looks... Not bad for 35 & 3 kids eh,

Sup TAN? Lemme get straight into it. So yah my teacher been on it hard. Like I always felt like there was sumn more than just her being friendly when I was in her classes. Like yesterday, we talked on the phone for an hour, and she told me all abt her boo problems she been having. She treated me to lunch yesterday, I went it was cool...more talk abt boo issues, and the potential relationship of our zodiac signs(she a cancer & I'm a libra: y'all know how them chicks are w/ astrology)... We went to the park yesterday afterwards... I'm Spose to go over there today too... BOUT TO GET THEM TEACHER BUNS BRUH!!!

DAT MASS!!!

roll.gif

That thang sitting so PRETTY...
pimp.gif

Back shots...but you're teacher bruh...you know NT is full of detectives right?

Last edited:

Bruh! Dat mass

but you getting all this rap from your High School teacher? Phone calls and dates?

*** swackin

some of my old teachers were male and they still gave me ds
mom wasnt too proud but i took it like a man
didnt even shed a tear

Back
Top Bottom