the thread about nothing...

People still argue with ninjahood 
roll.gif

Got pulled over last night doing 65 in a 35 (yeah I know dumb AF) first time I've ever been pulled over. Problem was I had no idea where the insurance card was so it cost me a $2000 bond. It was my dads car and I didn't want him to find out. Any advise for a young kid I'm 17 never been in trouble and I'm kind of freaking out
honesty is the best policy. he willed be pissed either way. you hiding it will make it worse. in life there are moments to just be up front. just say i made a mistake and i will work on making sure it does not happen again. your pops will see maturity from you. you have never been in trouble so he might be more understanding. good luck with what you decide to do.

Got pulled over last night doing 65 in a 35 (yeah I know dumb AF) first time I've ever been pulled over. Problem was I had no idea where the insurance card was so it cost me a $2000 bond. It was my dads car and I didn't want him to find out. Any advise for a young kid I'm 17 never been in trouble and I'm kind of freaking out
Wait so you already paid it? Hes still gonna get a notice in the mail, the best you can do is steal that word to the Doug Funnie. Or you could just tell him.

your going to get air'd out for not telling him sooner

Wait so you already paid it? Hes still gonna get a notice in the mail, the best you can do is steal that word to the Doug Funnie. Or you could just tell him.

just tell him you messed up and some bs stuff about how your sorry.

He'll know eventually.

honesty is the best policy. he willed be pissed either way. you hiding it will make it worse. in life there are moments to just be up front. just say i made a mistake and i will work on making sure it does not happen again. your pops will see maturity from you. you have never been in trouble so he might be more understanding. good luck with what you decide to do.
dont listen to franc

I feel that same way, since moving to Cali when I was little, I haven't really left other than to go to Portland/Seattle/Vancouver, the Grand Canyon, Houston for my uncle's funeral, Vegas a handful of times, Hong Kong and China, and now Europe.

I feel so sheltered like I'm living in this little greenhouse :wow: :wow: :wow:

I need to get out of the state more

I feel that same way, since moving to Cali when I was little, I haven't really left other than to go to Portland/Seattle/Vancouver, the Grand Canyon, Houston for my uncle's funeral, Vegas a handful of times, Hong Kong and China, and now Europe.

I feel so sheltered like I'm living in this little greenhouse
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Cali is huge though. 
laugh.gif

I feel so sheltered like I'm living in this little greenhouse :wow: :wow: :wow:

Cali is huge though. :lol:
you right, Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***

Back
Top Bottom