the thread about nothing...

Sup TAN? Lemme get straight into it. So yah my teacher been on it hard. Like I always felt like there was sumn more than just her being friendly when I was in her classes. Like yesterday, we talked on the phone for an hour, and she told me all abt her boo problems she been having. She treated me to lunch yesterday, I went it was cool...more talk abt boo issues, and the potential relationship of our zodiac signs(she a cancer & I'm a libra: y'all know how them chicks are w/ astrology)... We went to the park yesterday afterwards... I'm Spose to go over there today too... BOUT TO GET THEM TEACHER BUNS BRUH!!!

Oh yeah here's how she looks... Not bad for 35 & 3 kids eh,
ya'll not eem gonna bless this man with reps for what he has bestowed upon us?

Last edited:
She's overweight, ugly, and has a disgusting looking behind. Why would I waste a rep?

WheyMint...After further review the penalty you have thrown has been overturned. Using the non Anglo obesity index scale the subject is within bounds of not being obese. The subject though not Hollywood pretty is not a Wildebeast judging by real life, non Import Calender, non OC women, non I googled a hottie that I'll never meet in real life standards...she is not ugly. The subject's posterior though maybe intimidating for a man whose penis undercuts the male average of 5 3/4" is perfectly ok for those who like more cushion...but it's not disgusting. The review committee has deemed Ke$ha's butt as disgusting for referential preference.

Last edited:
no way to fix it?

Having second thoughts already, normal?

We were extremely compatible, but for some reason whenever we were making plans to do something I wasn't excited about it. Not her fault, just wasn't in the same place. Premature to break up? I just feel like breaks prolong things.

I agree, even though I wouldn't have used it for that purpose.

Plus, lets just say it doesn't work out and you realize that the break actually helped you realize you need to be apart. Well, that's like going through a break-up twice... when you initially asked her to go on a break, and then when you say it's finally over. Twice :x

woooooo My boss called me to tell me to tell the hole office we will be allowed to leave work at 330 due to the heat ! yesssir

Last edited:
Got pulled over last night doing 65 in a 35 (yeah I know dumb AF) first time I've ever been pulled over. Problem was I had no idea where the insurance card was so it cost me a $2000 bond. It was my dads car and I didn't want him to find out. Any advise for a young kid I'm 17 never been in trouble and I'm kind of freaking out

Back
Top Bottom