the thread about nothing...

Man I guess I really screwed that up 
laugh.gif

I would rather just live in LA tho tbh
ohwell.gif
WheyMint...You'd rather pay 3 times the money for a house tbh. That's all I'm saying bro. During the work week it doesn't matter you just go from work to home anyway. On the weekend it's nothing to head South and you'd have a lot more money in your pocket to enjoy LA. Heck I used to live in DC and my commute home from work in the same dam region was 90 minutes :lol:

real estate is all about location. location is what determines price. there are not many job opportunities in bakersfield either, which is why ull run into some cokeheads out there
WheyMint...Oil is big in Kern County. Lots of people living real big off of oil related jobs in the area and not necessarily on working hard labor on the oil rigs either. 

WheyMint...For those who don't know as big as Cali is only two parts count. Northern Cal which is basically S.F. Oakland, Richmond, Hayward, Berkley, and you could even argue San Mateo and San Jose. And Southern Cal which is what most people associate with Cali...San Diego Metro area, LA Metro area. In between SoCal and NorCal is the DREADED Central Valley. It is one of the hottest most dustiest most boring and agricultural smelliest places in the US. I mean there is literally a city named Los Banos (The Toilet). Funny thing is that most of the money comes from the Central Valley since they basically provide a lot of the US fruit based produce. 

Then you have the area above the Golden Gate which is where rich folk live, but it's still Blah.
3f1265d62e922cec63f7cf9524c7bb2d38c27581_r.gif

Honestly, yes. I'd want to pay 3x because of the location

WheyMint...Ok post the pics of your place in LA in a few years. If I'm not banned by then I'll be here waiting. 
If I get a job there in under 3 years sure :lol:

But I have a feeling I'll be getting into a new grad program here in Sac which I believe would entail a 2 or 3 year commitment |I

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, had no idea that's what you were trying to say
laugh.gif

My bad
WheyMint...All jokes aside more and more people are using boring a** Bake as a bedroom community for LA and the real estate prices are creeping up as developers are taking notice to that trend.

it's 4:40 in my corner of the earth and i'm already tipsy, please, judge me..

and i got a date (it's weird even when i type it) later on.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

we're gonna watch the conjuring.. watch me be way more scared then she is.
laugh.gif

i didn't even catch up on the TAN today either, **** it.. and i'm blasting some disclosure right about now.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom