the thread about nothing...

WheyMint...For those who don't know as big as Cali is only two parts count. Northern Cal which is basically S.F. Oakland, Richmond, Hayward, Berkley, and you could even argue San Mateo and San Jose. And Southern Cal which is what most people associate with Cali...San Diego Metro area, LA Metro area. In between SoCal and NorCal is the DREADED Central Valley. It is one of the hottest most dustiest most boring and agricultural smelliest places in the US. I mean there is literally a city named Los Banos (The Toilet). Funny thing is that most of the money comes from the Central Valley since they basically provide a lot of the US fruit based produce. 

Then you have the area above the Golden Gate which is where rich folk live, but it's still Blah.

roll.gif

Edit-

Laughing about some other **** 

Last edited:
WheyMint...For those who don't know as big as Cali is only two parts count. Northern Cal which is basically S.F. Oakland, Richmond, Hayward, Berkley, and you could even argue San Mateo and San Jose. And Southern Cal which is what most people associate with Cali...San Diego Metro area, LA Metro area. In between SoCal and NorCal is the DREADED Central Valley. It is one of the hottest most dustiest most boring and agricultural smelliest places in the US. I mean there is literally a city named Los Banos (The Toilet). Funny thing is that most of the money comes from the Central Valley since they basically provide a lot of the US fruit based produce. 

Then you have the area above the Golden Gate which is where rich folk live, but it's still Blah.
what's life like in the desert?

gatzby

no love for Lake Tahoe, Sierra Nevadas, Yosemite, etc??or nature :lol: :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Semi-arid heat in IE :x :x :x

The smell of cows in the valley. :smh:

Although i do miss OC & SGV, I love living in the bay :lol:

Last edited:
no love for Lake Tahoe, Sierra Nevadas, Yosemite, etc??or nature
laugh.gif
mean.gif
WheyMint...Definitely of course those places are nice. Bass Lake, The Sequoias, Napa, but those are nature tourist places not population centers. I love Cali, one of the few states you can go from Desert to skiing in a little over 2 hours. 

no love for Lake Tahoe, Sierra Nevadas, Yosemite, etc??or nature :lol: :smh:

WheyMint...Definitely of course those places are nice. Bass Lake, The Sequoias, Napa, but those are nature tourist places not population centers. I love Cali, one of the few states you can go from Desert to skiing in a little over 2 hours. 
gotcha

going to Europe and seeing all the cool naturey **** got me all soft and wanting to see all the national forests and mountains and **** now :lol:

WheyMint...Best kept secret in Cali is Bakersfield. Cost of living is very very low compared to the Bay and SoCal since it's the Valley, but it's only 90 minutes from LA over the Grapevine Pass. So you get to live cheap and on the weekends it aint nothing to drive over the Grapevine to get to LA and kick it. Bakersfield is growing too so it aint as bad as it was 10 years ago. I'm not from Cali nor do I live there BTW.

Last edited:
Bakersfield lolol used to live about 30 minutes from there place is wack.. But last time I was there was almost 7 years ago

Bakersfield lolol used to live about 30 minutes from there place is wack.. But last time I was there was almost 7 years ago
WheyMint...Yeah I mean it's value is a huge house with a 3 car garage and in ground swimming pool for under $300k...anywhere else in Cali and you easily over $1Mil for that. And it's very close to LA. Get up early Saturday and make a day trip out to LA. Heck you could even hit San Diego in a little less than 3 hours from the Bake.

real estate is all about location. location is what determines price. there are not many job opportunities in bakersfield either, which is why ull run into some cokeheads out there

Back
Top Bottom