the thread about nothing...

trying to motivate my homies to go out and get going in life, but dude's dont want to take my advice and are too comfortable with where they're at in life
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

I @#%!**% hate this world that we live in! Some sick %%%#% murdered my pet cat in broad daylight today. Cut him open and left the remains in my front yard. I kind of hope I don't find out who did it. I'm afraid of what I might do. RIP Socky
that's terrible, sick people in this world

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

trying to motivate my homies to go out and get going in life, but dude's dont want to take my advice and are too comfortable with where they're at in life
30t6p3b.gif
If they ain't with you they against you. Do what you gotta do to progress in life and take care of yourself first. I know it sounds selfish but you if you want to be successful in life you have to surrond yourself with people with the same mindset as yourself. Friends come and go.....had to learn this the hard way but I'm glad I learned now rather than later. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

I @#%!**% hate this world that we live in! Some sick %%%#% murdered my pet cat in broad daylight today. Cut him open and left the remains in my front yard. I kind of hope I don't find out who did it. I'm afraid of what I might do. RIP Socky
that's terrible, sick people in this world
people should go to jail for that type of %#*#, $%$+*+* disgusting.  hope you find out who did it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

30t6p3b.gif
If they ain't with you they against you. Do what you gotta do to progress in life and take care of yourself first. I know it sounds selfish but you if you want to be successful in life you have to surrond yourself with people with the same mindset as yourself. Friends come and go.....had to learn this the hard way but I'm glad I learned now rather than later. 

You did the right thing by giving your friend some advice.. Don't lose any sleep over it..

Its time for my lunch but everyone's too busy to cover for me now. Oh okay. %@** like this is why i end up abusing my job. Walk off and come back the last 10 minutes just to clock out. :smh

Originally Posted by kickstart

Its time for my lunch but everyone's too busy to cover for me now. Oh okay. %@** like this is why i end up abusing my job. Walk off and come back the last 10 minutes just to clock out. :smh

you live in europe or asia? it's like 3 am here.

Man my boy is messing up his relationship just so he can smoke and hangout with his friends, his girl is great looking, every time we go out he gets compliments on her or the "how the hell did you land her" question, she's real chill, all she wants is some emotional support and to get piped down regularly, but this dude rather chill with us even when we tell him that he needs to be with her. I can see him kicking his own butt when he sees her with another dude. The worst part is he'll ask me for advice then pick apart the advice I give him smh, I'm at the point to when he's asking I just let him talk and hope he figures it out on his own.

you know what I hate? when I try and pull out into a major street and some idiot is not paying attention or is on their cellphone. So they drive with their blinker on to come into my street so I figure hey this guys turning into my street i'll start moving forward to slide into traffic right? WRONG they honk at me and look at me stupid ALL BECAUSE they forget about their blinker. Even worse is when the piehole doesn't have his/her blinker on and slows down and turns without a blinker when I could have seized that opportunity to make my turn! i'm sick and tired of these little… I need a cigarette.

Bought my plane ticket to Taiwan. Leaving next week.

Can't wait, been like 4 years since I been back
pimp.gif
Drinking age = 18 ftw!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I have been hearing that 21 jump street was good.. I guess I need to watch it..

very few movies make me literally lol. rewatched it and was still dying on a few parts.

still havent slept
30t6p3b.gif
bout to go cop a couple Java Monsters and some Oreos.

Go to a new job site at my regular 7:30 and the Forman tells me they start at 10:00
mad.gif
it's cool tho cuz they will be paying ot after 3:30
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom