the thread about nothing...

Warheads :wow: it's been about 12 years since I had one. Those things were my cocaine growing up.

Yeah it's a winner Beh. First thing I'm doing when I get my own place is buy a kitten. Those little critters are so awesome with their shenanigans and adventures.

It's sweat, I was walking around my crib and it's really hot and humid here, well outside my bedroom with the a/c. Definitely not fap water :lol:. Good eye btw, I figured someone would spot it :lol:

Oh I c. Reminded me I need some new sheets for my bed. I wonder what 1k thread count feel slike

-R Kelly is my spirit animal, I look to him for guidance in the same way my ancestors did.

-Anybody in here ever see Bronson, starring Tom Hardy?

Young WATER! 

How was your day, what things did you do...was your strength spent on great things? Did you laugh my WATER, was your day one of jubilation? Did the sun smile on you, did the clouds cheer you on? Tell me about the maidens, those fair maidens! Did the blush when you waved, did the yearn for your seas. Did they see the life force in you? Young WATER tell me...sing to me the affairs of your day.

I know what you mean, my girl was the same- had some buns but was clueless on making them bounce.

I'm sure you got a pic laying around somewhere :nerd:
just a wide butt or firm and jiggly , my gawd my first taste of college ii met this chick from boise who was holding, it was like 2  black watermelons filled with jello back there lawd 

Since it's still Caturday, here's my obligatory NT cat pic. My mom's kitten snowball climbing on my foot earlier today...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heyzeus take un volante

thats why i dont use my product 
you know what to do then :nerd:

Don't hate the player...

Clocked in at work. Sitting here reading y'all posts. Sipping on this frozen water. Damn I haven't had bootycheeks since April. Takin' this Puerto Rican ball player out to iHop after I clock out. Tryna get her to spread em' low and wide for an NT'er like me. :nthat:

Salute LOT,

Got my BAN from Natrix...:smokin. Good looking out homie.

The items that most stand out to me is obviously the on in the middle :lol:. I especially liked the goggles and the macadamia candy. Nate is a wizard, I don't even think I told him my girl is Hawaiian and she put me on to that candy and I love them :lol:. I think Nate works in either a hospital or at least a doctors office. When I opened the box it smelled liked condoms and I saw the surgical lube I was like wtf? :lol:. The box is really dope tho, got some siracha, packets of pepper (of course for my angus) and green tea. I like the goggles too, I can feel like Walter White and I'm glad I got a replacement pair, I had to throw mine out a while ago. Thanks Nate!
I also sent nate a pair of goggles. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
is nate a regifter??????

Still bumming about breaking up with the girlfriend. And I broke up with her. :smh:

I've been thinking about her non-stop since I did it, but I feel like since I did do it I need to give being single a worthy shot.

Ugh.

Young WATER! 

How was your day, what things did you do...was your strength spent on great things? Did you laugh my WATER, was your day one of jubilation? Did the sun smile on you, did the clouds cheer you on? Tell me about the maidens, those fair maidens! Did they blush at the sound of your clashing waves, did they yearn for your seas. Did they see the life force in you? Young WATER tell me...sing to me the affairs of your day.
WATER at the beach tomorrow

Triz, not bad

@Nowitzness :lol:, the cat doesn't have rabies. The cat was actually going to be left for dead by her mom. My mom went to my aunt's house last month and saw that the cats that hang out in my aunt's back yard had kittens. That day she was there it was raining and snowball was trying to get shelter with her mom, the mom kept pushing her away. I guess she knew that she wasn't going to survive. My mom felt sorry for her and decided to bring her home. Mom brings her home, she's shaking and sleeping all the time. My mom took her to the vet and she had an eye infection and an upper respiratory infection. Vet gave her a 50/50 chance to live and as you can see, she's becoming more active :lol:. She's not quite there yet but she's getting better. She still has trouble cleaning herself but she should be nursing. She's just about 6 weeks old now. She'll get better.

I think ill most definitely get in the next BAN i think i can handle it... like i said before tho i suck at putting stuff together, but i think i can do it

Guess I'm staying in tonight. Tired from work and not in the mood to go to a beach bonfire when the bay weather is ugly.

Back
Top Bottom