the thread about nothing...

:lol: Salute LOT,

This am did not start off well. I hope it gets better. I'm hoping I get called for that other position I applied for, 'cause some days this can't be life :smh:.

That Brian Pumper gif never gets old to me :rofl:.

I was recapping last night's name fest :lol:, y'all are too much man.
Me too man. I interviewed for a new job and I got my fingers crossed. I also need to learn about cars. I want a stick shift badly

What would I do without coffee?

eek.gif
create coffee.

:lol: Salute LOT,

This am did not start off well. I hope it gets better. I'm hoping I get called for that other position I applied for, 'cause some days this can't be life :smh:.

That Brian Pumper gif never gets old to me :rofl:.

I was recapping last night's name fest :lol:, y'all are too much man.
Me too man. I interviewed for a new job and I got my fingers crossed. I also need to learn about cars. I want a stick shift badly

Good luck gentleman

Boss just asked me to make a schedule...i was like yeah sure i got stoked i could use microsoft project and mess around and build stuff...my comp doesn't have project...Make it in excel or powerpoint she says....uh...so i just create boxes...connect them and what not? Waste of time is waste of time

im having the hardest time with graphing and rational functions. this summer class + bad professor really is a horrible combination.
graphing trig functions? :nerd: or polynomials/fractions with that domain and range and ****?

Dog, you're Asian and you' can't even get past pre cal?!? :stoneface:

my third time taking it.......... did the same with algebra....................... theres no learning curve for me cause im not learning ****!

im having the hardest time with graphing and rational functions. this summer class + bad professor really is a horrible combination.
graphing trig functions?
nerd.gif
or polynomials/fractions with that domain and range and ****?
Dog, you're Asian and you' can't even get past pre cal?!?
indifferent.gif
my third time taking it.......... did the same with algebra....................... theres no learning curve for me cause im not learning ****!
Prealgebra is like that elementary kid who had his growth spurt way too early and when you try to shoot, he packs the .... outta you.

no pun intended.

Last edited:
I need a job, pops keep pushing this AutoZone gig so we can get discounts n ****. I wanna deliver for the homie's dispensary. Free gas n free gas. I really want a job so I drink all the time tho. Drank some Pacifico last night but then it ran out 
mean.gif
. I hate when the drink disappears. I wish beer n alcohol were like the cheeseburgers in cartoons, they never go away.

i'm not surprised- he doesn't seem like a very good person
Because he's black right?

I thought he was Dominican
i'm not surprised- he doesn't seem like a very good person
Because he's black right?

I thought he was Dominican
Are you related to paula deen in anyway shape or form?

duh, all white people are the same

duh, all white people are the same

lilboosie.gif

i'm not a role model
I'm just kidding.

But yeah I think you're a racist.

I don't feel like making another race thread so TAN it is.

O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

During a Monday night rant on the conservative Fox News Channel, Republican opinion host Bill O’Reilly personally diagnosed the black community’s problems, lecturing that violent crime rate is due to “personal” choices made by single black mothers and insisting that more parental discipline and increasingly harsh penalties for drug crimes would be his preferred response.

In explaining all of this, O’Reilly used the recent acquittal of Florida neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman from the killing of 17-year-old African-American Tryavon Martin to attack the work of civil rights advocates who’ve pointed out in recent months that the drug war has caused a major racial disparity in arrest statistics, even when whites are statistically more likely to possess controlled substances.

“It was wrong for Zimmerman to confront Martin based on his appearance,” O’Reilly said. “But the culture that we have in this country does lead to criminal profiling because young black American men are so often involved in crime.”

“When was the last time you saw a public service ad telling young black girls to avoid becoming pregnant?” he asked. “Has President Obama done such an ad? How about [Jessie] Jackson or [Al] Sharpton? Has the Congressional Black Caucus demanded an ad like that? How about the PC pundits who work for NBC News?”

“White people don’t force black people to have babies out of wedlock,” O’Reilly concluded. “That’s a personal decision. A decision that has devastated millions of children and led to disaster, both socially and economically.”
Video in the link.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/oreilly-blames-unwed-black-mothers-for-violent-crimes/

This page....:rofl:.

@Antidope, I hope you get it. As for me, I have no clue when I'll be contacted about my application. I'm dealing with a government entity and they take an eternity to respond it seems like. I do feel that I'm qualified though, I should at least get an interview for it. Lords knows I need it now :smh:.

@Andycrazn, you'll get it man. It's not impossible. I was like that with Chemistry at one point. Just had a string of bad teachers until I found one that make it seem like ABC's. Then it clicked. When you have that turnaround...dat feel....:smokin. I ran a study group and was explaining Chem to those that didn't understand it :lol:. Amazing.

@Rck....:smh: @ you taking Asian shots at Andy :lol:

"Calling white people racists is their form of the n word" -comedian that I don't remember the name of.

Back
Top Bottom