the thread about nothing...

I do have a song called lust I could play in the background. 
embarassed.gif
:wow: I want to listen

You gon' sing now newmoanyuh? 
laugh.gif
:lol: I'm ALWAYS singing. But when I'm fully faded :smh: did a full Beyonce set in my friend's living room :pimp: :lol:

don't you guys hate it when you know someone isn't gonna understand the reference(s) you use.
[rule]:smh:

Ugggh... story of my life.

even if you explain theyre just like... oh :rolleyes and make a fake lil laugh

If you dont explain they think your a jerk that thinks your smarter than everyone

Heres something for ya.... speak in absolutely perfect syntax for a week and tell me people dont treat you like your crazy. Its like you really gotta dumb yourself down nowadays just to talk to most people :smh:

Ugggh... story of my life.

even if you explain theyre just like... oh
eyes.gif
and make a fake lil laugh

If you dont explain they think your a jerk that thinks your smarter than everyone

Heres something for ya.... speak in absolutely perfect syntax for a week and tell me people dont treat you like your crazy. Its like you really gotta dumb yourself down nowadays just to talk to most people
mean.gif
Happens to me a lot, but makes my little witty/smart *** responses more creative since I have to think a little more.

don't you guys hate it when you know someone isn't gonna understand the reference(s) you use.
sometimes.

But I hate it when dudes ALWAYS talk in rap lyrics. I get the reference 90% of the time, but damn it gets annoying.
My two bestfriends do it all the time, average conversation....then rap lyrics :stoneface: *****, what? Then get mad when I don't finish the lyrics :smh: I'm not going to indulge in your foolishness...

I know (hope) they don't talk to other girls like this :smh:

I hate when people use reference when they know the person won't get it.

Like making inside jokes about people that are not there and eeeerbody that's there don't get it :stoneface:

sometimes.

But I hate it when dudes ALWAYS talk in rap lyrics. I get the reference 90% of the time, but damn it gets annoying.
My two bestfriends do it all the time, average conversation....then rap lyrics :stoneface: *****, what? Then get mad when I don't finish the lyrics :smh: I'm not going to indulge in your foolishness...

I know (hope) they don't talk to other girls like this :smh:

Cant even begin to stress how much this pisses me off....

I absolutely hate it when cats mumble the dumb *** lyrics of whatever song is in their head...

Weird that summer is nearly over. Feels like we're still in June. I didn't really get anything accomplished this summer. Lol

My school starts up again in a month and a day
frown.gif
. I'm gonna miss staying on NT all the time.
Same 
frown.gif

Junior year. All AP Classes. Sports. No NT until weekends. 

My goal by the end of the summer is to have 6666 posts and 666 reps. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom