the thread about nothing...

Got a haircut today. My brother cut it. 
embarassed.gif

Its messed up in some spots. 

I should have just went to the barber. 

I laugh at a ***** taking AP classes. 

NAh but srs, the struggle gonna be real lol. If I wasn't so lazy and didn't just do enough work to get by and have most of my credits to graduate I'd prolly take some AP classes.

I laugh at a ***** taking AP classes. 

NAh but srs, the struggle gonna be real lol. If I wasn't so lazy and didn't just do enough work to get by and have most of my credits to graduate I'd prolly take some AP classes.
I like to take harder classes and get a 90 in them, rather than taking standard and getting a 100 in them. 

At the end, it will be worth it. I'm third in my class right now. Just need to stay focused. Might be able to get up to second.

My brother is first. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like to take harder classes and get a 90 in them, rather than taking standard and getting a 100 in them. 

At the end, it will be worth it. I'm third in my class right now. Just need to stay focused. Might be able to get up to second.

My brother is first. :lol:  :smh:

does your brother stutter too? :wow:

My brother is first. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
I don't blame you, If I stay focused and stop messing around I might take some my senior year. I know I can do the work, just no ambition.

when your illuminated with the truth......

He will always be my favorite dude in hip hop country rap tunes.

Pimp gave no dambs and lived the life he rapped about. On top of that he was real, honest and funny. I miss his music. On the "Underground Kingz" double CD/album dude was giving you his life. He poured his soul into that album. Listen to it if you haven't already.

And when he dropped that list of books on that album... you knew it was a wrap. Go listen...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom