the thread about nothing...

He will always be my favorite dude in hip hop country rap tunes.

Pimp gave no dambs and lived the life he rapped about. On top of that he was real, honest and funny. I miss his music. On the "Underground Kingz" double CD/album dude was giving you his life. He poured his soul into that album. Listen to it if you haven't already.

And when he dropped that list of books on that album... you knew it was a wrap. Go listen...
"I'M THE FLAME OF THE CITY"

R.I.P. PIMP C!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When Pimp started talking about a Union, he knew his days were numbered.

Look at how much the game changed after that. From what I've heard dudes were actually meeting up. J. Prince, Suge, etc. to get it going...

And all of them got investigated by the FEDS and damn near ruined after those meetings. Damn. :smh:

Just came across this girl I went to HS with, apparently she's doing good or at least IG famous.

He will always be my favorite dude in hip hop country rap tunes.

Pimp gave no dambs and lived the life he rapped about. On top of that he was real, honest and funny. I miss his music. On the "Underground Kingz" double CD/album dude was giving you his life. He poured his soul into that album. Listen to it if you haven't already.

And when he dropped that list of books on that album... you knew it was a wrap. Go listen...
so you saying i should cop this album?

A rapper and a legend in some peoples eyes water.

Last edited:
Yes.

Admittedly the whole thing isn't great, but Pimp drops a lot of jewels on this one.

Last edited:
Skipping through it. 

I could only get through about 2 minutes before I closed the video. 

Did not interest me one bit. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom