the thread about nothing...

Idk, you said the Art of War, therefore I thought any book written by Robert Greene. 

One, the 48 laws of power, which all the rappers look up to and say can relate too. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
You really think that "The Art of War" was written by Robert Greene?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

You should stop making assumptions. Looking a little silly right now.
laugh.gif
My bad, I got the 33 strategies of War and the Art of Seduction mixed up. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

happy.gif

I laugh at a ***** taking AP classes. 

NAh but srs, the struggle gonna be real lol. If I wasn't so lazy and didn't just do enough work to get by and have most of my credits to graduate I'd prolly take some AP classes.
I like to take harder classes and get a 90 in them, rather than taking standard and getting a 100 in them. 

At the end, it will be worth it. I'm third in my class right now. Just need to stay focused. Might be able to get up to second.

My brother is first. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
you need to get rid of FIRE. he standing in your way.
water-to-extinguish-fire-12977913.jpg

NAh but srs, the struggle gonna be real lol. If I wasn't so lazy and didn't just do enough work to get by and have most of my credits to graduate I'd prolly take some AP classes.
I like to take harder classes and get a 90 in them, rather than taking standard and getting a 100 in them. 

At the end, it will be worth it. I'm third in my class right now. Just need to stay focused. Might be able to get up to second.

My brother is first. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
Young WATER....why are you in classes with your younger brother? And why are you bragging about getting good grades in the class you are taking with your 'younger' brother? Why is your younger brother ahead of you in a class?

Young WATER, please make sense of this senselessness!

My brother is first. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
Young WATER....why are you in classes with your younger brother? And why are you bragging about getting good grades in the class you are taking with your 'younger' brother? Why is your younger brother ahead of you in a class?

I'm only 1 minute older. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:nerd:

youtube guru?

:rofl:

to this

She started making vids about make, hair and outfits.

She now has deals doing endorsements and commercials even was on a lesser known magazine cover

There is money to be made on youtube, you just have to infest a lot of time.

She is a sell out in the youtube world and to me, but get that money.

*groupie*

My brother is first. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I'm only 1 minute older. 
laugh.gif
at this juncture I have to say that we need pics.

My brother is first. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I'm only 1 minute older. 
laugh.gif
at this juncture I have to say that we need pics.
Of what?

Why is she a sellout

Youtube guru get sent products to do reviews

Hair
Makeup
clothes
Shoes

She gives good reviews to companies that send her good stuff, even though its overpriced or garbage
She used to be honest but now all her vids come off as being commercials for a product or company

Back
Top Bottom