the thread about nothing...

Should be done in a couple mins, have you read these books he shouted out on the album? 
nerd.gif

A few...

Used to own a few of them well before that album dropped. The only one that I didn't have was The Art of War. I don't talk about all of that stuff anymore though. If you know you know and that's that.

Should be done in a couple mins, have you read these books he shouted out on the album? 
nerd.gif
A few...

Used to own a few of them well before that album dropped. The only one that I didn't have was The Art of War. I don't talk about all of that stuff anymore though. If you know you know and that's that.
Let me guess, the books he shouted out were the 48 Laws of Power, The Art of War, Mastery, Art of Seduction, ect. 
laugh.gif

Let me guess, the books he shouted out were the 48 Laws of Power, The Art of War, Mastery, Art of Seduction, ect. 
laugh.gif
You got one right. "Art of Seduction"? That book is for insecure broads.
mean.gif
Be serious.
Idk, you said the Art of War, therefore I thought any book written by Robert Greene. 

One, the 48 laws of power, which all the rappers look up to and say can relate too. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Idk, you said the Art of War, therefore I thought any book written by Robert Greene. 

One, the 48 laws of power, which all the rappers look up to and say can relate too. :lol:  :smh:

You really think that "The Art of War" was written by Robert Greene? :lol: :smh:

You should stop making assumptions. Looking a little silly right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom