the thread about nothing...

So I'm having lunch with my parents & I asked pops if I could get a Heineken. He told me "beers are for guys, not girls."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You should have asked if fapping is for men only also

I copped them when they released in '02. I won't go into too much detail here, because it's not allowed, BUT click on the link in my sig that says My Kicks...and it will explain it. Scroll down until you see the pic of them (that's what they look like now) and read the story behind it. 
can i have your 2000 concords
nerd.gif
In their present state? Or when I fix them? They're currently a project of mine. Either way the real answer is no, that's my favorite pair out of all of them. lol
Famous-characters-Troll-face-Okay-meme-face-195568.png

i ended up looking at your collection again and reading some of the stories. i agree that some stories on how one gets kicks adds more sentimental value.

roll.gif

Yeah franc. I used to **** with my cousin and offer him those for Penny foams he left at his dad's house. Well one day I offered as a joke and he got mad. Why? His dad sold them for $125 because he didn't think he wanted them anymore. They were DS 
roll.gif

I gave up on the shoe game ever since my nephew's 10 year old friend started talking about Js like he lived to see the greatness

I really love vice's documentaries, it's my dream job. I wonder if it's who you know :nerd: or do you need journalism degree + who you know

I need to get my portfolio up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom