the thread about nothing...

nthat.gif

Man I thought Rck'n was a thing of the past, then I had to hit that damn facebook stalking thread.
That **** just hit me too last weekend :frown:

Man I hope she does the same from time to time, **** is unfair if not.
Its not fair at all... but we just gotta roll with it because there is nothing we can do about it.... Trust me, because I tried :lol: :lol:

hopefully, someday we gonna be over this and ok with whatever the situation is. That day might be months from now or days from now..... but it will eventually come, I promise you bub!

Until then, just hang on tight. Keep busy, work on yourself, try not to concern yourself with anything related to her.

I'm trying hard to follow those few rules myself... :wow:

BLUE IS IN TROUBLE!!!!! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh
i feel so awkward omg. :wow:
IT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!

Seriously, made my day :rofl: :rofl: you're about to get your *** beat :rofl:

Test called the Series 24. I shouldn't be spending my "adulthood" doing school things
Beauty and brains :evil:

Actually i thought about taking the cpa but then i realized i need more accounting units..which meant i had to go back to school..

nah im good
DONT DO IT!!!! My accounting degree is a waste. Accounting sucks, I hate accounting.
well, i'm already in accounting but wont having a cpa help me get more bandz?

is the 2nd heartbreak as bad as the 1st one?
they say the first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest :nerd:

Last edited:
Its not fair at all... but we just gotta roll with it because there is nothing we can do about it.... Trust me, because I tried :lol: :lol:

hopefully, someday we gonna be over this and ok with whatever the situation is. That day might be months from now or days from now..... but it will eventually come, I promise you bub!

Until then, just hang on tight. Keep busy, work on yourself, try not to concern yourself with anything related to her.

I'm trying hard to follow those few rules myself... :wow:
IT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!

Seriously, made my day :rofl: :rofl: you're about to get your *** beat :rofl:
I'm not about that homewrecker life :lol: plus I'm too faithful.

Last edited:
I was going to buy my own and name him Kitler :lol:

I posted the story in here when my girl found him, but his mother abandoned him when he was about 3 weeks old under a porch. had to bottle feed my young G. he still has feral instincts, dudes crazy.

and yes he's slick as ****. when you get one harness train him! mine walks outside on a leash like a dog.

Cats :x

Females with cats :x

Dudes with cats :x :stoneface:

Minus well go full drag

iSsTCZk8Zjwar.gif

cats are nasty b.
u6dyu9datihwp1xundt.gif

iYdf2PWHmziRg.gif

Back
Top Bottom