the thread about nothing...

Eff my life. Was going to buy Supreme hat yesterday, was being wishy washy. Now it's sold out. Effme.

My life has no value. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. 
tired.gif
 Now I have to wait for fall/winter collection which is MONTHS away. But I'm trying to look fresh for back to school.

Last edited:
Probably gonna throw a huge New Year's House Party this year..but the way I'm doing it is different than people my age normally do around my way...

6 tables available.. $40 each..only 6 people max per table...

Each table comes with a bottle of Moët, Grey Goose, Henny, and Ciroc..

$5 at the door for everyone else (without a table) to get in..

Two strippers, a DJ..

BP table in the backyard of course..

Only problem is I don't know how many people will fit comfortably in the house I'm using.. :stoneface:

I was telling my boy about it and he thinks we'll get 100 people in there easy..(which I doubt) :lol:

:stoneface:

Last edited:
I just woke up and was like

Reminds me of...
roll.gif

If you're into No Limit 1998 Master P Couture that's just your thing man
laugh.gif

If I saw a dude wearing that he would get the
    '98 Master P couture...
roll.gif

I'm about to read a book
Now you wanna talk about reading? Let's talk about reading. What is wrong with you, WATER, are you going through it? You're going through some kind of psychological change in your life? You went back to being a man? Touch this skin, darling, touch this skin honey, touch all of this skin! Okay? You just can't take it! You're just an overgrown orangutan!

pimp.gif
  I don't think he understands that definition or "reading" 
laugh.gif

Ninjahood is just...
mean.gif

. Yet that thread still isn't locked. Thanks Meth!

Dude said Martin was killed because he was wearing Jordan fusions :wow: :x :smh:

I can't....I can't deal with this...I banned myself from that thread smh

Last edited:
Ninjahood is just...
mean.gif

. Yet that thread still isn't locked. Thanks Meth!
Dude said Martin was killed because he was wearing Jordan fusions
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

I can't....I can't deal with this
I didn't read everything but saw what he was inferring and immediately left the thread. It's stupidity like that that irritates me on NT, so I just choose not to read any of it. 

Back
Top Bottom