the thread about nothing...

Where's her face? >D

oops,here.
ibw4Bo8vKpWKvQ.gif

jlaw-okay.gif

Moving sucks, I'm doing random errands so that my wife can do most of the packing and I just do the heavy lifting. :rolleyes

Quit my job yesterday (que dave chappelle Oprah skit). Felt good, I can't take this smile off my face right now. My boys took me to the bar and everything, only problem, thot wasn't trying to give the yambs up :smh:

I dunno why, but I listened to swim good after I posted it to **** with you, and welp, tears just happened then I went to sleep. She was the one that really put me on to Frank Ocean. Almost had me cancel this potential 3some tonight but I woke up refreshed. **** it, sometimes you just gotta let it happen. Tell anyone and y'all all dead.

I dunno why, but I listened to swim good after I posted it to **** with you, and welp, tears just happened then I went to sleep. She was the one that really put me on to Frank Ocean. Almost had me cancel this potential 3some tonight but I woke up refreshed. **** it, sometimes you just gotta let it happen. Tell anyone and y'all all dead.
Awwwwww :wow: :wow: :wow:

I have a tipping question but didnt want to make a thread and start the nonsense....

When you go to a restaurant and sit down to eat by yourself.

How much do you tip? Because really that 15-20% of your meal which amounted to like 14 dollars isnt doing anything for anyone. In that situation I always bump it up to at least $4 and go higher if need be.

Back
Top Bottom