the thread about nothing...

I need to take a break from the internet
sick.gif

Too much wasted time
i'm ready whenever you're ready lady! 

we can do all the things that lovers do...
embarassed.gif

Just dropped my phone and broke it. I dont even know how to react. I'm getting off sprint in 4 months so its not even worth the money to replace. Seriously considering going phoneless until then. 

is an Italian fashion and leather goods brand, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by French company Kering formerly known as PPR. Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1921.

whats Louie?...
Louis Vuitton Malletier, commonly referred to as Louis Vuitton  (/ˈl  vwˈtɒn/; French: [lwi vɥi'tɔ̃]), or shortened to LV, is a French fashion house founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton. The label's LV monogram  appears on most of its products, ranging from luxury  trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses, and books. Louis Vuitton is one of the world's leading international fashion houses; it sells its products through standalone boutiques, lease departments in high-end department stores, and through the e-commerce  section of its website.

whats Louie?...

Louis Vuitton Malletier
, commonly referred to as 
Louis Vuitton
 (
/
ˈ

l

v

w

ˈ

t

ɒ

n

/

French: 
[lwi vɥi'tɔ̃]

), or shortened to 
LV
, is a French fashion house founded in 1854 by 
Louis Vuitton
. The label's LV 
monogram
 appears on most of its products, ranging from 
luxury
 trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses, and books. Louis Vuitton is one of the world's leading international fashion houses; it sells its products through standalone 
boutiques
, lease departments in high-end 
department stores
, and through the 
e-commerce
 section of its website.

33263733.gif

Just dropped my phone and broke it. I dont even know how to react. I'm getting off sprint in 4 months so its not even worth the money to replace. Seriously considering going phoneless until then. 
the stress free life

I wonder what it's like to live in the woods by yourself with no interaction with the outside world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom