), or shortened to 
LV
, is a French fashion house founded in 1854 by 
Louis Vuitton
. The label's LV 
monogram
 appears on most of its products, ranging from 
luxury
 trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses, and books. Louis Vuitton is one of the world's leading international fashion houses; it sells its products through standalone 
boutiques
, lease departments in high-end 
department stores
, and through the 
e-commerce
 section of its website.

33263733.gif

Just dropped my phone and broke it. I dont even know how to react. I'm getting off sprint in 4 months so its not even worth the money to replace. Seriously considering going phoneless until then. 

You cant do it, Im willing to bet high on that

Last edited:
Beh always with that knowledge
pimp.gif
My man Dauber aka Patrick Star 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
that's Patrick Star?!?!?!?
That's Patrick !?!

Y'all really didn't know that was him? 
laugh.gif

Does phone insurance cover cracked screens?
Not sure, it might depending on the type of insurance with your carrier. 
watching regular show and this whole mordecai/margaret thing
mean.gif

too much real life
My younger brother says I should watch that show more. I think I might have to set the DVR. I like Adventure Time more though.
Daaaaanngg

Who got da bandz????
Damn I feel like I haven't seen you in forever 
laugh.gif

I had a productive day today. Walked to work, got a butt load of work done, posted some, got that OT at work 
pimp.gif
 and walked home. During my travels this evening, I almost got carjacked by the cutest little Asian girl. She dead *** tried to open the car door while I was sitting there 
laugh.gif
. She couldn't have been any more than 5. Walking home, it was snowing 
laugh.gif
. Good looking chicks everywhere 
pimp.gif

I want to just disappear off the face of the earth for 2 weeks.

Just sit on the porch of a house while the cool air blows on me and I drink some sweet tea. :smokin

i was thinking this one as well i'm not 100% decided yet .. i still have to paint my living room first.. ok no more pictures
tired.gif

I need to stay away from facebook. OMFG the grammar is ridiculous :x
People spell stuff wrong all the time, and it sticks in my head. I have to spell it out correctly in my head about a 50 times or else I go crazy.

I don't want to work anymore. At all. Ever. For the rest of my life. I just want to win the lotto or some **** and do nothing all day.

There's a thin line between consistent and worrisome to me. I tell females when I grab their number I'm not worrisome, in the end, I hit them up for a week or 2 straight, Then just stop. I prefer to focus on work and doing drugs in my free time. I try man, I really do, I just can't put my focus into anybody anymore. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom