the thread about nothing...

Stay away from my baby bro, you're gifs are way too unstable for me to trust you 
laugh.gif

. J/k. He's going to be 21 in September.
mhmmmm
roll.gif

I'm convinced that the full metal alchemist & full metal alchemist: brotherhood take place on the 2 different sides of the gate... No one can tell me otherwise

I don't want to work anymore. At all. Ever. For the rest of my life. I just want to win the lotto or some **** and do nothing all day.

There's a thin line between consistent and worrisome to me. I tell females when I grab their number I'm not worrisome, in the end, I hit them up for a week or 2 straight, Then just stop. I prefer to focus on work and doing drugs in my free time. I try man, I really do, I just can't put my focus into anybody anymore.
mean.gif
Whut? 
roll.gif

I don't want to work anymore. At all. Ever. For the rest of my life. I just want to win the lotto or some **** and do nothing all day.

There's a thin line between consistent and worrisome to me. I tell females when I grab their number I'm not worrisome, in the end, I hit them up for a week or 2 straight, Then just stop. I prefer to focus on work and doing drugs in my free time. I try man, I really do, I just can't put my focus into anybody anymore. :smh:

tina-fey-i-aint-even-mad.gif

whats Louie?...

Louis Vuitton Malletier
, commonly referred to as 
Louis Vuitton
 (
/
ˈ

l

v

w

ˈ

t

ɒ

n

/

French: 
[lwi vɥi'tɔ̃]

), or shortened to 
LV
, is a French fashion house founded in 1854 by 
Louis Vuitton
. The label's LV 
monogram
 appears on most of its products, ranging from 
luxury
 trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses, and books. Louis Vuitton is one of the world's leading international fashion houses; it sells its products through standalone 
boutiques
, lease departments in high-end 
department stores
, and through the 
e-commerce
 section of its website.

33263733.gif
can someone make this an avy for me? thanks

whats Louie?...

Louis Vuitton Malletier
, commonly referred to as 
Louis Vuitton
 (
/
ˈ

l

v

w

ˈ

t

ɒ

n

/

French: 
[lwi vɥi'tɔ̃]

), or shortened to 
LV
, is a French fashion house founded in 1854 by 
Louis Vuitton
. The label's LV 
monogram
 appears on most of its products, ranging from 
luxury
 trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses, and books. Louis Vuitton is one of the world's leading international fashion houses; it sells its products through standalone 
boutiques
, lease departments in high-end 
department stores
, and through the 
e-commerce
 section of its website.

33263733.gif
can someone make this an avy for me? thanks

Back
Top Bottom