the thread about nothing...

grand theft auto and destruction of property
sick.gif

these are the criminals people want in their homes?
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

i turned 23 today.
happy bday to a fellow 23er 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

My little sister got some free tickets to tonight's AGT. Pretty stoked to see Mel B and all dat mass :pimp:

a Fish with human Teeth :nerd:

not PS.

The Pacu Fish :
Yes, that really is a fish with human teeth that seems in bad need of some flossing. Pacu fish are cousins to the Piranha but are mostly fruit eaters that use their human-like teeth to crack nuts and fruits. Apparently, they are not that picky on what kind of nuts as there have been reports of men bleeding to death after a Pacu Fish had biten off their testicles…

a Fish with human Teeth
nerd.gif

not PS.
The Pacu Fish :
Yes, that really is a fish with human teeth that seems in bad need of some flossing. Pacu fish are cousins to the Piranha but are mostly fruit eaters that use their human-like teeth to crack nuts and fruits. Apparently, they are not that picky on what kind of nuts as there have been reports of men bleeding to death after a Pacu Fish had biten off their testicles…
What if it's us that have fish teeth ? 
nerd.gif

Why did nowitz dip?
For basketball reasons
ISWYDT
who's down for TAN fantasy football yr 2
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm down for that
Whenever I have nothing to do at work, I feel wrong.

Like I shouldn't just be sitting here, should I?
I wouldnt

not if your completing your tasks
I wouldn't either, I do it almost everyday, but then again, I also multitask
Heffernan is my dude tho 
laugh.gif

i turned 23 today.
HBD fam
My little sister got some free tickets to tonight's AGT. Pretty stoked to see Mel B and all dat mass
pimp.gif
He's right Radio City Music Hall's pics make the place look MUCH bigger than it is. It's not big at all.
a Fish with human Teeth
nerd.gif

not PS.
The Pacu Fish :
What if it's us that have fish teeth ? 
nerd.gif
What if we got Dolphin teeth?

Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova also known as the ‘real-life Barbie doll’ has been a ‘Youtube’ presence for some time. With her minuscule waist, large breasts and expressive make-up, she is known for raising a few eye-brows. Brows will continue to be raised as the dainty darling recently revealed in a documentary featured by ‘VICE’ that she is a “spiritual guru.” 

Last edited:
I read most of the creepy story thread last Friday. Got my rck on. Woke up and my girl was like, "babeee are you ok?" Looked in the mirror had dry blood all over my face. Washed my face. Had a small cut like a half inch long, real skinny on my forehead, big goose egg. No stitches needed or anything. Apparently went to bathroom in middle of night and hit my head. Don't remember it. Girl called ER to see what to do if I had concussion. I think an evil spirit got me y'all. I wasn't even that drunk. Only had beer. I'm good now though.

Back
Top Bottom