the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mqqztjuVSA1rq3b5ko2_500.png

pretty sure this rat with the face of satan will kill you in your sleep.

It'll only kill me if i were to do something wrong, like.........you know........destroying peoples property :x

Last edited:
Maybe your part of some large gay underground night fight club ? :nerd:

It's funny you say that... We went up to the roof to drink an there was a full blown birthday party. This is Logan circle dc, the gay district. There was a DJ with speakers and everything. 3-1 guy girl ratio. Multicolor star shaped shutter shades on everyone. We just went with it. This is the last picture I have on my phone

And yes, we stayed on that side of the construction flag separate from the party doing our own thing with our small group of friends the whole night. It was the divider of sexual orientation :rofl:. The party was at least 40 deep. Cops were called to end it.

I'm not WheyMint but I thought that **** was hilarious and I just wanted to do it once :rofl:

But to the girls I addressed earlier...

TheWorldIsYours...get off NT and have fun in college with real people before it's too late. I would do anything to be back in your shoes and to be in college. Life is good right now but those were the days. It's sad to see others waste those years. I really want you guys to do better.

I didn't touch NT when I was in college and I'm very rarely on NT if I'm not stuck at work. Doing it wrong, you are. But hey, it's your life.

newmoanyuh didn't you tell WATER to listen to his elders or something sassy? Well I'm older than you so take this advice from me. Unless you have a shoe interest, NT is for losers, trolls, or the very bored. You shouldn't be any of those things during your four years at college.

bluexsneakerhead, I think you're cool. Start wearing the pants in your relationships though (not literally). Same thing about college. I got love for my TAN fam I'm just trying to put you guys onto something better...real life.

And with that said, it's almost 5. So I'm clocking out and going to return to my normal life. Had enough of work and NT for the day.
because i know you just mean well, i won't argue with you. :smile: no hard feelings either.

i was just like that at my old university in socal -- going out, partying with friends, and i wasn't on NT that much during those 2.5 years. but i transferred to berkeley and moved back home. with overprotective (okay, controlling) parents like mine, i don't really go out that much anymore. sad at it sounds, i guess NT is also a form of socializing for me if i'm not with my friends from school? :nerd:

regarding my relationship -- i definitely grew a pair over the past several months. i'm not gonna put myself in a position in which i'm vulnerable.

because i know you just mean well, i won't argue with you. :smile: no hard feelings either.

i was just like that at my old university in socal -- going out, partying with friends, and i wasn't on NT that much during those 2.5 years. but i transferred to berkeley and moved back home. with overprotective (okay, controlling) parents like mine, i don't really go out that much anymore. sad at it sounds, i guess NT is also a form of socializing for me if i'm not with my friends from school? :nerd:

regarding my relationship -- i definitely grew a pair over the past several months. i'm not gonna put myself in a position in which i'm vulnerable.

You've always seemed cool to me. Just a little unsure of yourself...you shouldn't be. Life's too damn real to be vulnerable or let anyone dictate your thoughts or feelings. You're gonna be straight bluexsneakerhead. Newmoanyuh can kick rocks but you cool. I admire your commitment to academia, something I never had. I was too busy gettin baby powder wrapped packs from Cali but that's a diff story. Stay focused and achieve

That face they make when they realized they've been catfished and it's not who they thought they were

People on Facebook have me like

:smh: at all those internet thugz trying to stunt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom