the thread about nothing...

playing Dragon Ball Z on the Genesis
nthat.gif

Just found a brand new mattress and box spring sealed in the bags. Some "Nottingham 5 later latex" joint. It was in front of the condos next door labeled free and new. I live in a wealthy area so I'll roll the dice. Yolo :lol: I'm pretty sure in fact it is brand new. It's spotless and smells like the plastic bag. I needed a new bed anyways and I'm not trying to drop a rack on a new mattress.

I gave my old one to the great Dane we're dog sitting now. He's stoked :lol:

Just found a brand new mattress and box spring sealed in the bags. Some "Nottingham 5 later latex" joint. It was in front of the condos next door labeled free and new. I live in a wealthy area so I'll roll the dice. Yolo
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure in fact it is brand new. It's spotless and smells like the plastic bag. I needed a new bed anyways and I'm not trying to drop a rack on a new mattress.

I gave my old one to the great Dane we're dog sitting now. He's stoked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

take a blacklight to it before sleeping on it.

:lol: defiantly don't have one. Can't be worse than a hotel :lol:

One time I got a room with blood on the sheets :x

Yuck dude. I was in the middle of no where when in happened. I think I was by baton rouge or maybe I was in fl. It was a long time ago. I was disgusted though. It was in the middle of the bed like a chick just didn't care and let her period rip.

Speaking of mattresses and hotels, I recently got back from a vacay trip and I realized how terrible my bed is at home. I'm seriously considering putting up a budget to upgrade my bedding.

Down pillows, down blanket/comforter.. maybe a mattress pad. :smokin

I stayed at the B2 Hotel in Miami and the beds were heaven.

I love my bed, I call it my fort.
a person's bed should be their most valuable possession.

All these new rap songs are all sounding like they're just catering to strip clubs. **** Juicy J, French Montana, YMCM, etc. for their blandness.

Rep begging? :rolleyes :smh:
Would posting girl pix over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again fall into that category?
Over the months,I like how dudes accused me using those threads for reps.I never did it for reps,I did it becuz some
people wanna make a few of them relevant. Most of my reps come from the JB forum,legit checking stuff,and lately TAN.

I can post my last 20 reps and only 4 of them are from a women thread,Ok,PowerBallin,I mean Gatzby,no I meant
to say iyen.

*snap snap*

Back
Top Bottom