the thread about nothing...

yo, I was just sitting there in Dressing Better for a few minutes thinking it was TAN

I was like "what the **** is this"?

roll.gif

yo, I was just sitting there in Dressing Better for a few minutes thinking it was TAN

roll.gif
That thread is a TAN in the sense some of the dudes in there have shared a lot of personal information and have even met up before. There's a bunch of threads like that on NT though.

roll.gif
We should invade it.... I still cant believe dude got flack for the I'm a man I'm 40 thing. 100% right thing. Stand up comment.

Last edited:

roll.gif
That thread is a TAN in the sense some of the dudes in there have shared a lot of personal information and have even met up before. There's a bunch of threads like that on NT though.
the only difference is that they can talk about whatever they want to in there.
mean.gif

music

jordans

sports

etc...

yerrr,

TANheads

I'm finna give in and get an iPod :smh:

I figure I'll only dl itunes on my laptop, is it manageable to have 2 external hds to your itunes?

Finally got a chance to sit down. What a day. Excited for tomorrow, got a meeting for a potential new gig. In honor of that, I just went around the corner and got a haircut on my lunch break. I look kinda Dominican now lol. Now gotta time this move for tomorrow....

It's so hard trying out new barbers, but this new one has potential...

Last edited:
Ugh...
So disgusted with the way things are going
Overbooked my schedule
And not knowing...
Meanwhile while the protagonist's mind spins
Focused on playing to win
Whipping a Benz
Not living to meet ends...
She came in with her two big friends
Greeted them both with a kiss
Semi closed fists