the thread about nothing...

I beat Drakes Uncharted 3 last night. Took me 10 hours. I enjoyed that game.
what do you like about that game and which game is most comparable to it?
Its just an all around great game. Way too easy at times, but you arent really playing the game to be challenged, but rather entertained. If I had to compare it to a game it would be another game from that series. No other franchises are filling the role that Uncharted is right now, not event he new Tomb Raider game as good as it was.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I broke up with my girl and she's ok with it. She just texted me she's doing my laundry/folding clothes and asked what I want for dinner. My last night staying at her place tonight.
My condolences.
I'll have to check this game out when i get a ps3.

I thought that uncharted was very similar to god of war.

all dem pages, no thanks.

whats good tan

cliffs on what i miss the past week and a half?
frabz-im-back-we-are-now-going-to-have-some-fun-b4f35b.jpg

whyhellothere

i hope i can be there when his loved ones pass away.
ill be laughing just like that disgusting sack of **** in the gif.

i blame water
:rofl:  okay 

its not my fault they're acting like 5 year olds fighting for a candy bar and a fruit roll up

wht would fight you for some fruit roll up & some skittles.
you'd end up like that cat too for some skittles.
skittles :pimp:
inb4 antifood comes with some :x skittles, almond joy :smokin
:smh:

Its just an all around great game. Way too easy at times, but you arent really playing the game to be challenged, but rather entertained. If I had to compare it to a game it would be another game from that series. No other franchises are filling the role that Uncharted is right now, not event he new Tomb Raider game as good as it was.My condolences.
This. It only stressed me out were I had to turn off the PS3 like three or four times. It was a nice, fun, laid back experience. Should I play the earlier ones? Are they just as good? I think there's one more I can download for free with my PS+ subscription. That might hold me over until Ducktales.

Thanks for your condolences but it ended surprisingly well. I've been trying to make it work but it got to be too much. I'm ready to be single now.
You definitely should play both 1 and 2, especially 2. 2 is the GOAT. Almond Joy is nasty, choclate in general is nasty.

agreed almond joy is trash

The only choclate that is acceptable is mint, white, snickers, twix and 3 musketeers

Everything from kit kats to chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, coco puffs, oreos is :x

My dude Shox knows. The majority of Chocolate is nasty. Cant cosign that Kit Kat and Oreo slander though. White Chocolate though.......... WANT WANT WANT

Back
Top Bottom