the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
beh this ***** weak man...he should have no parts of the p...ever. 

prb talking all sweet in her ear in the bed...chicks like that need to be dropped down a couple notches. 

I'll do it with a smash...then act like I don't even know her like that in the office. 

beh this ***** weak man...he should have no parts of the p...ever. 

prb talking all sweet in her ear in the bed...chicks like that need to be dropped down a couple notches. 

I'll do it with a smash...then act like I don't even know her like that in the office. 
I just got annoyed, some parts I experienced most not. Mixed signals are the worst. I wanted to kick my tv down a well 300 style after watching that movie
what position do you play? any fights? 
laugh.gif
Not at a specific position yet, just on Offensive and defensive line. See you guys on sadderday though. I'm out.
Have a good season and stay healthy man
This dude I worked with at NTNY was so dark, we started calling him 001 
mean.gif

roll.gif
NTNY ....Tan connect ?
nerd.gif
Um....I quit. I had my bid in my sig but took it out. I still got a hookup there, trust me, it ain't worth **** now. I barely log on swoosh 
mean.gif

I 2nd any reccomendation for klipsch earphones, the quality was insane. I got the s4i as a gift, lost them, and then looked at the price later :x :x

when you've had good quality earphones, nothing else sounds the game :smh:

ya'll remember that quote that was posted on here a while back about money and materialism..

the author was anonymous.

anybody save it, or can point me in the right direction?

Man your main barber is like your main chick, they ***** up one time you just gotta communicate and hope they fix the issue. Was bout to dip on son but he came through, left the shop like pac walking out a courtroom like im sposed to.

Last edited:
how's the durability on these. For some reason most earphones break on me easily
i've owned 3 pairs of skull candies for 50 or 60 dollars each and they all broke on me in the first 2 months

My $10 pair going on a year strong :lol:

I would love to know what NTers do to their headphones.

Savages.
Yo, I go to sleep with my earphones on and I wake up with them either under my body or on the floor

Back
Top Bottom