the thread about nothing...

I highly recommend Klipsch S4. $79.99, my go-to earphones. highly rated on CNET.
smokin.gif
Reading a lot of good reviews on them, might have to cop
for 14 bucks and free shipping i might as well try em out
laugh.gif

One of my managers think I'm working hard.. but I think i'm shiny from riding my bike to work .. :-X

i have these and i absolutely love them..

very comfortable and they sound great.

Amazon product ASIN B007NPVE2S
how's the durability on these. For some reason most earphones break on me easily
I have some skull candys that I use all the time and wear to the gym everyday and never had a problem with them papi.
i've owned 3 pairs of skull candies for 50 or 60 dollars each and they all broke on me in the first 2 months

You definitely care about reps WATER
Forgot to log out of your other sn? >D
No 
Stop playing mind games with them bruh. 
Stop replying to yourself to make it look like I'm replying. 
I'm not......

I have no patience for this nonsense.

Get your multiple personalities/account security under control by the end of the day or I'm banning the account.

God I'm at work dying :lol: :lol: :lol: hit cuz with the shop vac early :lol:

I just realized finding a new barber is like finding a perfect chick. One barbers' technique may be better than others but it sucks if he has one tiny flaw. It's like finding a hot girl that knows how to perform a dirty sanchez but not a rusty trombone 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Who said TAN was falling off?

“According to Wes, it all began one night in 2008 when he awoke to sharp shooting pains. Afterward, the tissue around his testicles began to swell and grew bigger ever since. It’s estimated that they were growing at an alarming rate of at least 3 lbs per month. The Man With the 132 lb. Scrotum, which highlights the difficulties of living with this bizarre situation, also reveals Wes’s many attempts to find appropriate medical care and raise money for the surgery he desperately needs.”

:x

:x

“According to Wes, it all began one night in 2008 when he awoke to sharp shooting pains. Afterward, the tissue around his testicles began to swell and grew bigger ever since. It’s estimated that they were growing at an alarming rate of at least 3 lbs per month. The Man With the 132 lb. Scrotum, which highlights the difficulties of living with this bizarre situation, also reveals Wes’s many attempts to find appropriate medical care and raise money for the surgery he desperately needs.”

sick.gif

sick.gif
4f77521c_1296870535_randymarshsaltandoconsusbolas.png

gotta let your nuts hang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom