the thread about nothing...

I miss this chick I stopped messing with a week or two ago, but **** it, I know better and deserve better. Even if we just kickin it, show me something.

Today will be a good day
Feeling like
33-Diddy-Bop.gif

I've been seeing this female at the gym for almost a year and thought to myself "wow she's sexy". Yesterday, I seen her inside the Chinese restaurant and heard her speak, strike 1 (she sounded like Rocky Balboa). Then I decided to get close enough to introduce myself, she turns around and BAM, strike 2 her face was DERP status, like Ren and & Stimpy close ups.

Lesson learned? The grass isn't always greener.

I've been seeing this female at the gym for almost a year and thought to myself "wow she's sexy". Yesterday, I seen her inside the Chinese restaurant and heard her speak, strike 1 (she sounded like Rocky Balboa). Then I decided to get close enough to introduce myself, she turns around and BAM, strike 2 her face was DERP status, like Ren and & Stimpy close ups.

The grass is greener where you water it...

What happened to taking a hiatus for the summer?

how did you not know how her face looked like after seeing her for almost a year?

The grass is greener where you water it...
Touche, but ...
What happened to taking a hiatus for the summer?
Stopped caring, there was a lot of things wrong with me at that time. I was going through a lot emotionally and physically. I sought out counseling. It helps. I'm getting better now.
how did you not know how her face looked like after seeing her for almost a year?
I only saw her from a distance maybe 15-20 feet away. She looked HOT from that far away. Up close there's a constant look of perpetual stupidness and confusing expressions.
his binoculars weren't HD.
laugh.gif

I kinda met Hipster neighbor, and her guy friend (friends)  ...I throw parties on my roof and they to also and in their backyard, we shout and cheer from our roof tops at each other. Not my type. She's a cool but has a level of loserness that put me off. Not that hot up close either.

egyptian cotton sheets on groupon
finna make some tshirts and it aint just white :pimp:
charging $200 for a small and $20 for each size up

Thanks Playa! I'd rep but im over...
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom