the thread about nothing...

I've  been eating junk all day.. i need some real food  
some asada tacos and a tamarindo drink. you're welcome.
sick.gif
 this is always my order when i go to a Mexican restaurant 

Making me jealous there's no Mexican food anywhere close to me though... 
mean.gif

Semi awkward story
I had my couch listed on Craigslist. I got a reply from a gentleman a few hours later, we agreed on a price and i gave him directions. I was chilling at my apartments pool while waiting on him, i still had on casual clothes b/c i didnt know if he needed help or not. Once he entered my complex, I see that he's solo, so I knew I would have to help. I tell him where my building is and I dash upstairs to put on some clothes to work in, I knew it would only take a second.

He was driving an suv with a trailer attached. When I come outside, I see that he's attempted to hit somewhat of a uturn and has basically trapped himself between two cars on opposite sides of the parking lot, similar to austin powers when he was trapped with the steam roller in the first movie. I'm thinking he knows what he's doing, although he was dangerously close to a white lexus behind him. As I walk closer I consider screaming out to warn him, but I think to myself, surely this guy knows what he's doong right? Wrong. Bang. Smh.

He hits the suv with trailer. The owners daughter just happened to be onher balcony and she comes down to inspect the damage. It wasn't too bad actually, especially considering what could've happened. It was a little worse than a bad dent from an opening door. The guy is apologetic, of course, and offers up his insurance info. The girl was om the phone with her moms and her mom asked her to verify the guys identity on his license about 3 times :lol: she asked if I was with him, and I was like I don't even know him. I'm SO glad that the girls saw what happened. I don't know what he would've done if he were able to get away with it. I would've felt od guilty knowing what happened while my neighbor looked puzzled and angry. (shorty was decent looking too).

Paid 80 for the couch last year, sold it for 120 today :pimp: hustle gang.

Last edited:
Semi awkward story
I had my couch listed on Craigslist. I got a reply from a gentleman a few hours later, we agreed on a price and i gave him directions. I was chilling at my apartments pool while waiting on him, i still had on casual clothes b/c i didnt know if he needed help or not. Once he entered my complex, I see that he's solo, so I knew I would have to help. I tell him where my building is and I dash upstairs to put on some clothes to work in, I knew it would only take a second.

He was driving an suv with a trailer attached. When I come outside, I see that he's attempted to hit somewhat of a uturn and has basically trapped himself between two cars on opposite sides of the parking lot, similar to austin powers when he was trapped with the steam roller in the first movie. I'm thinking he knows what he's doing, although he was dangerously close to a white lexus behind him. As I walk closer I consider screaming out to warn him, but I think to myself, surely this guy knows what he's doong right? Wrong. Bang. Smh.

He hits the suv with trailer. The owners daughter just happened to be onher balcony and she comes down to inspect the damage. It wasn't too bad actually, especially considering what could've happened. It was a little worse than a bad dent from an opening door. The guy is apologetic, of course, and offers up his insurance info. The girl was om the phone with her moms and her mom asked her to verify the guys identity on his license about 3 times
laugh.gif
she asked if I was with him, and I was like I don't even know him. I'm SO glad that the girls saw what happened. I don't know what he would've done if he were able to get away with it. I would've felt od guilty knowing what happened while my neighbor looked puzzled and angry. (shorty was decent looking too).

Paid 80 for the couch last year, sold it for 120 today
pimp.gif
hustle gang.
0F9360EFF6CFB92DC9FEC09573C036B9.jpg

Don’t care about a reputation
Must be living in the wrong generation
This is your invitation
Let's get wasted :pimp:

40% of the way in to that wasted stage..

keep it real TAN, please.

FREE MEXICO.

down with the PRI, it's their fault my motherland is in the state that it's in right now.

Back
Top Bottom