the thread about nothing...

And I hate customers who think they're always right. I hate you.
i hate u too. brah

I'll be home soon.

Just remember that you're getting paid at the end of the day.
And in your mind, tell them to go .... themselves.

Man, this **** is just frustrating. This place ain't always glamorous. :smh:

Had this girl just call in and called me a liar because I told her there wasn't a supervisor available ans I was the lead. Said she would not hang up until I got one. She said she was going to call back on Monday to have me fired.

Thing I like about this place is we don't have to take verbal abuse.

Some Texan sounding guy called earlier and dropped 3 f bombs within 10 secs, I hung up. He calls back with "do you just hang up on me motherf******?" i said yes and hung up again. :lol:

Just remember that you're getting paid at the end of the day.
And in your mind, tell them to go .... themselves.
Customers are always right.

There needs to be a program called "Death of the Black Man". Because the media sure is winning and the agenda steadily gets stronger. If he's successful (or even remotely successful)--find a way to tear him DOWN. :smh:

I have never worked retail or at a supermarket. 

But when I'm buying something, at least do your job. When the cashier tells me to bag my own goods. 
mean.gif

Dude is sitting on a stool just staring at me with his phone in his hand texting. I told him I'm not the one being paid. 
indifferent.gif

Lazy teens. 

I have never worked retail or at a supermarket. 

But when I'm buying something, at least do your job. When the cashier tells me to bag my own goods. :smh:

Dude is sitting on a stool just staring at me with his phone in his hand texting. I told him I'm not the one being paid. :stoneface:

Lazy teens. 

How did they tell you to bag your goods?

I actually don't mind putting my groceries in bags if its one a cashier and no bagger. Its not really that big of a deal imo.

How old are you? Pulled a few all nighters then went to work when I was younger. Still do from time to time but now it hits like a ton of bricks around mid shift. Do it.

I know I'm late, but i just stumbled across the big bang theory show a few months ago and I love it! The humor is so smart and quick, Sheldon is such a dweebish boss :lol: i may need to cop these on dvd.

Last edited:
Things that make you go hmmm...

beh won't let me have his 00 concords.
beh won't say what type of work he does.
beh doesn't want to share the secret peach tea recipe.
beh doesn't want to hook up the kicks discount he has.
beh has not denied being jamarcus russell.

things that make me go hmmmm...

-I can't, they are currently a project now and my favorite pair out of all of my kicks
-Fine. I'm a Public Health Adviser for NYCDOHMH, I work in Tuberculosis Control. Mystery solved
-The secret? boil tea bags in peach juice. Sweeten to your taste.
-I'm a former employee of NTNY, I got my brother in. I still have access to swoosh, but I don't and won't allow his account to be used willy nilly, he can get knocked for that.
-I am not Jamarcus Russell, I assure you that :lol:

I worked retail for 8 years.

50% of the time the customer is right.

Retail sucks, bottom line

I had a hot dog and fried rice not too long ago, what a combo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom