the thread about nothing...

1500+ unread posts :lol:

Football camp got me sick. Feel like ****, gonna watch One Piece all day. Peace.

My twin brother ate an egg today. How do I go about disowning him?
You can't disown what you don't own.

Also when you and your brother fight, do you feel the pain that you're inflicting on him?

Also have you ever pretended to be him and go about your as him and troll ppl?

Also when you and your brother fight, do you feel the pain that you're inflicting on him?

We used to do the second thing all the time. Took tests for each other and all of that. Good times

We used to do the second thing all the time. Took tests for each other and all of that. Good times
Haha, I wish I a twin.

We'd be best bros.

What are the BAD aspects of having a twin?

Given that you're Jamacian, you probably got smacked around for something your twin did right?

Haha, I wish I a twin.
We'd be best bros.

Given that you're Jamacian, you probably got smacked around for something your twin did right?

Would you been like these guys?

:lol:

Watched their doc on Vice a few months ago. They're a bit interesting. :lol:

Last edited:
jehovah witnesses are at my door.  I'll let them keep knocking. Not the one for sci-fi stuff but this falling skies show is not bad.

Haha, I wish I a twin.

We'd be best bros.

That did happen. One got in trouble then we both did. "You were supposed to be there preventing him from doing that"

But nothing I would really define as bad, however if you like your individuality then being a twin isnt for you. You're labeled as "twin" for a long long time. Then theres the fact that you get half the stuff, cause hes gotta get the same stuff you get. I love my bro though wouldnt trade being a twin for anything in the world

Last edited:
jehovah witnesses are at my door.  I'll let them keep knocking. Not the one for sci-fi stuff but this falling skies show is not bad.

One time they woke me up from my sleep on an early Sunday morning...I opened the door and cursed them out in Spanish lmao...felt bad afterwards but respect people sleep on a Sunday morning

Last edited:
I just had a dream last night about someone I haven't thought about, seen or heard from in many years, strange as hell. Brought back all these memories, I hate these kinda dreams. You don't think about someone for so long and then they just mysteriously appear in your dreams.... :/

I just had a dream last night about someone I haven't thought about, seen or heard from in many years, strange as hell. Brought back all these memories, I hate these kinda dreams. You don't think about someone for so long and then they just mysteriously appear in your dreams.... :/

I have had dreams about people I have never even made contact with but I know who they are. 0]

Same here, folks that are of the least important to me appear in my dreams at times, weird as hell. What's the explanation to this?

Not sure. The human brain is so damn interesting though.

I have thought about writing down my dreams as soon as I wake up but I'm worried somebody might find my journal. :nerd: x 0]

Back
Top Bottom