the thread about nothing...

Watch what you say bout boosie cuz boosie toat Uzis and his hit man foolish
pimp.gif

Does anyone here know if it would be possible to obtain dates of when a person traveled from the US to another country and back from around maybe 23 or 24 years ago ?

Originally Posted by Carver

I live in Minnetonka Minnesooota.. we're supposed to be the cold state and y'all supposed to be the hot one wtfunk. I'm sure my temp reading was a little off but it damn sure felt like 115 even with the AC at 65
30t6p3b.gif

Wild right now... (Bloomington)

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Frank Ocean is bi-sexual?
nerd.gif

WOW... I need him to confirm it himself but thatd be mad wild... except when i listened to Scared of Beautiful he sounds like he sings about a guy but dudes dismissed it as a demo for some1 else..

Dude was married to a girl before and he has a ton of tracks for girls but yeah...

IDC IDC thats my !$*** on the mic...

Heres Forrest Gump (song in question according to complex)

had Five Guys for the first time today. I'm in NorCal and their opening up over here now. I know there's the whole "In-n-Out vs FG" but I've never really was one for a food battle but here's my take

I ordered a normal cheeseburger with everything in black except pickles (that's just me), came as a double cheeseburger which is cool, pretty expensive, but all I could taste was the meat at most (pause)... don't get me wrong it was good, cajun fries > InO fries. but burger wise prolly go back to InO.

I'll try other items when I go back for a better opinion

Well you know you've made it once the gay rumors starts to pop up... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom