the thread about nothing...

I always figured he wrote songs for people that's why he says him in some of the songs.. But can I be wrong, can I be wrong jesus

laugh.gif
who cares?

this guy earsnot is too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

I always figured he wrote songs for people that's why he says him in some of the songs.. But can I be wrong, can I be wrong jesus
Could be that which makes sense, if not...not a big deal to me

New God Flow
pimp.gif

Still going to go out and actually buy his album....

My 1st since CD purchase since Thank Me Later...

Channel Orange 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Yeah, he likes the D too. 

bs, post proof!
http://www.thisismax.net/...eals-a-lot-on-new-album/
Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Frank Ocean is bi-sexual?
nerd.gif

WOW... I need him to confirm it himself but thatd be mad wild... except when i listened to Scared of Beautiful he sounds like he sings about a guy but dudes dismissed it as a demo for some1 else..

Dude was married to a girl before and he has a ton of tracks for girls but yeah...

IDC IDC thats my !$*** on the mic...

Heres Forrest Gump (song in question according to complex)

"forest gump you run my mind boy" 
i dont even........wow, he did this as a girl perspective or something?

Quick question does Sony have the right to Dark Knight rises ? Cause I can't use my tickets to Spiderman cause Sony isn't allowing the theaters to accept rain checks for their films. So does anybody know if Sony have the rights to Dark Knight Rises also? I think Warner bros does I'm not sure .

This is what i always think when he does songs like those ... Whatever.. Its only speculation. Until he says it himself... welp it doesnt matter either way.. Bi or not Bi... Son is cold 
pimp.gif

Doesn't matter if he's bi, gay, or whatever to me. I'm still going to listen to album.
Not just because I have too

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

This is what i always think when he does songs like those ... Whatever.. Its only speculation. Until he says it himself... welp it doesnt matter either way.. Bi or not Bi... Son is cold 
pimp.gif

true

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

maybe well see a Anderson cooper feature on the album
laugh.gif

tumblr_lzbvebEJSb1r0yrfno1_250.gif
tumblr_lzbvebEJSb1r0yrfno2_250.gif

tumblr_lzbvebEJSb1r0yrfno3_250.gif
tumblr_lzbvebEJSb1r0yrfno4_250.gif

tumblr_lzbvebEJSb1r0yrfno5_250.gif
tumblr_lzbvebEJSb1r0yrfno6_r1_250.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

First Frank Ocean is Bi (allegedly) and now Drake and Niki Minaj in Ice Age 3? Mind Blown 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

had Five Guys for the first time today. I'm in NorCal and their opening up over here now. I know there's the whole "In-n-Out vs FG" but I've never really was one for a food battle but here's my take

I ordered a normal cheeseburger with everything in black except pickles (that's just me), came as a double cheeseburger which is cool, pretty expensive, but all I could taste was the meat at most (pause)... don't get me wrong it was good, cajun fries > InO fries. but burger wise prolly go back to InO.

I'll try other items when I go back for a better opinion
am i the only one that likes In n out fries?

"I'm high and i'm bi, wait i mean I'm straight"

I mean if you wanna get subliminal with it you could make a serious case for Frankie being bi
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom