the thread about nothing...

this honestly went WAY too far. i feel EXTREMELY harassed by nate and matt. just because i don't wanna share certain things, i'm a liar?

Why do you care? This is the internet bruh. Not saying you should be harassed, and it's sad that your gender
makes you any different than the average poster, but it's not that serious unless it moves to the realm of reality.

Internet is part of reality doe

W/e

Guess who my daddy is

this honestly went WAY too far. i feel EXTREMELY harassed by nate and matt. just because i don't wanna share certain things, i'm a liar?

Why do you care? This is the internet bruh. Not saying you should be harassed, and it's sad that your gender
makes you any different than the average poster, but it's not that serious unless it moves to the realm of reality.

Fair enough, but you know what I mean patnah.

do girls care how your nuts smell? i stay using flowery shampoo down therrr

dove soap papi. you're welcome.

That's one of my insecurities, I shave, wash them at least twice, put deodorant on em,
but they never stay perpetually clean smelling. Why hast thou forsaken me?!

Deodorant? naw baby powder or fresh balls. And try to be clean before the deed anyways.

W/e

Guess who my daddy is

Where is Ja to make sense of all this?

Fair enough, but you know what I mean patnah.

naw I do get your point and I can agree with it..sometimes the lines get blurred for whatever reason

Ive been there and learned my lesson :lol:

dove soap smells cheap though...herbal essence for the wiminz my dude, have your bush smelling like a french garden in the middle of spring.

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

0001111132443_300X300.jpg

greatest soap ever. try it. you will not be disappointed. its only produced in the summer so stock up if you like it.

no bush for me papi. smooth cucumber
devil.gif

That's one of my insecurities, I shave, wash them at least twice, put deodorant on em,
Deodorant? naw baby powder or fresh balls. And try to be clean before the deed anyways.

any baby powder/talcum powder with a nice fragrance? i use some generic stuff...

any baby powder/talcum powder with a nice fragrance? i use some generic stuff...

fragance should come from the body wash

+ gold bond....she'll be sitting in front of them imagining herself in a field full of chrysanthemums

dove soap smells cheap though...herbal essence for the wiminz my dude, have your bush smelling like a french garden in the middle of spring.

:pimp:
:stoneface:

0001111132443_300X300.jpg

greatest soap ever. try it. you will not be disappointed. its only produced in the summer so stock up if you like it.

no bush for me papi. smooth cucumber :evil:

The cucumber is smooth, but I gotta keep a lil bit of lettuce to feel like a man.

Naw gold bond has too much of it's own scent, and if you ever not shake absolutely thoroughly and see pee gets on that powder it has a signifcant smell. Your basic baby powder should do, or ya'll should give fresh balls a shot.

And dove soap is the best thing ever, give the men care line a shot.

Last edited:
Naw gold bond has too much of it's own scent, and if you ever not shake absolutely thoroughly and see pee gets on that powder it has a signifcant smell. Your basic baby powder should do, or ya'll should give fresh balls a shot.

I rock with Dove mens body wash with the cooling agent..i copped it on accident

it didnt feel right at first but the pablitos got used to it

i used the dove that comes in the gray box, from costco.

i want something that leaves me feeling fresh past 5-6 hrs. Or is that a tall task?

i can't do all that shaving. my hair goes into places no man dare pass...

Back
Top Bottom