the thread about nothing...

[quote name="Shox23" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/175800_20#post_18859944"][quote name="JohnnyRedStorm" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/175800#post_18859899"]bruh i typed vine uncut video clicked the first link and it's 95 videos with titles like "floppy cock gets hard." which video is yous talking about?
Its on worldstar and its all white women[/quote]:smh:[/quote]

:D

bruh i typed vine uncut video clicked the first link and it's 95 videos with titles like "floppy cock gets hard." which video is yous talking about?

Its on worldstar and its all white women
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

[quote name="shoyru" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/175800#post_18859800"]My lab partner is driving me crazy >: why are you depending on me to guide you through building this ******g procedure scheme when the task is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?! I hate people so much.
this fool didn't do **** for this lab period. Dude just copied everything off of me. I did all the work literally. IM ABOUT TO STRANGLE HIM.[/quote]

The guy copied off an Asian chick clearly he knows what he's doing.

Its like picking a black guy for a pick up game.

[quote name="shoyru" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/175800#post_18859800"]My lab partner is driving me crazy >: why are you depending on me to guide you through building this ******g procedure scheme when the task is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?! I hate people so much.
this fool didn't do **** for this lab period. Dude just copied everything off of me. I did all the work literally. IM ABOUT TO STRANGLE HIM.

The guy copied off an Asian chick clearly he knows what he's doing.

Its like picking a black guy for a pick up game.[/quote]
:rofl:

NT broke my heart today
tired.gif
 ..I WANT MY OLD SN BACKKKK

Its cool though im a big boy ill get over it eventually

Back
Top Bottom