the thread about nothing...

I have searched "uncut vine" video. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Why do you guys keep Googling that :x just go to WSHH and search Vine the first video is the one you want to see.

Dude, I don't know what YOU saw but the video I saw involved breasticles and wommenz 
:lol:

I dunno what this dude was watching, but the **** I just googled was incredible.

I thought that was Ben Baller in the new D Rose commercial 
laugh.gif

tumblr_ms5im65Kdx1qgpyloo3_r1_250.gif

second time she said anything that makes sense

tumblr_mubk6z0IDc1rvc5weo1_400.jpg

You're on the phone with your boyfriend he's upset,
he's going off about something that you said
Cause he doesn't get your humor like I do.
I'm in the room it's a typical Monday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music he doesn't like.
And he'll never know your story like I do :wow:

Thanks for the love y'all. And Beh, I look forward to it my dude.

Ben Baller and D-Rose :nthat:

What y'all dressing up as for Halloween? I'm thinking about going as Walter White. Get a yellow jumpsuit, some glasses, call it a day. Nice and cheap.

Last edited:
JRS you look nothing like I expected. I don't eem know what I expected.

WHT got me finna start this T Swizzle playlist up.

Frank, watch that, I heard they were banning dudes for that version of Ben's name. I don't want you getting sniped behind that.

Wait does the vine uncut have the first video of a girl saying good morning with the twins exposed?

Thanks dude, I'd rep you but I'm over my limit. I'll try and get you later.

English major :pimp: what school did you go to?

I've been thinking about going to grad school for a while—I wanna be a creative writing professor eventually—but I really have zero desire to sit in a classroom and listen at this point. Maybe in a year or two.

I went to UW (Washington).

I was an in the Honors program, but I swear that **** was easier than the regular program. I wrote my thesis on Batman and his evolution through print and film.

I'm in my third year of law school now. I like the advantage of being young, but I also regret not taking time off. I definitely think taking time off is worth it. School will always be there when you ready.

Keep up your journalism homie, stay sharp until you ready to go back.

:nthat:

Last edited:
JRS you look nothing like I expected. I don't eem know what I expected.

WHT got me finna start this T Swizzle playlist up.
:lol: :lol: that's usually the case.

I went to UW (Washington).

I was an in the Honors program, but I swear that **** was easier than the regular program. I wrote my thesis on Batman and his evolution through print and film.

I'm in my third year of law school now. I like the advantage of being young, but I also regret not taking time off. I definitely think taking time off is worth it. School will always be there when you ready.

Keep up your journalism homie, stay sharp until you ready to go back.

dope stuff keep working. i used to wanna be a lawyer but i decided against it.

Back
Top Bottom