the thread about nothing...

themb hannah montana nip slips on terry richardson's blog, though.
smokin.gif

edit..

no slips, full out nips.
devil.gif

Last edited:
I have my Bleacher Report article due tonight and it's actually an easy story that I'll enjoy writing, but I can't come up with a good first sentence and it's stifling everything.

Hitting the bowl right now to take my mind off things. Just need to close my eyes, clear my head and concentrate.

Jets start in under an hour as well—I need to just get off NT and get it done :lol:

I have my Bleacher Report article due tonight and it's actually an easy story that I'll enjoy writing, but I can't come up with a good first sentence and it's stifling everything.

Hitting the bowl right now to take my mind off things. Just need to close my eyes, clear my head and concentrate.

Jets start in under an hour as well—I need to just get off NT and get it done
laugh.gif
start with:

Despite the fact the human torch was denied a bank loan, Peyton Manning continues to shatter records and rewrite football history.

Jets start in under an hour as well—I need to just get off NT and get it done :lol:

Link to your articles?

Interested.

start with:

Despite the fact the human torch was denied a bank loan, Peyton Manning continues to shatter records and rewrite football history.
:lol: I wish I could screw around like that and have more fun with the reader. I need to create another blog and work on incoporating more personality into my sports stuff.

Link to your articles?

Interested.
Thanks for being interested. I write about the Brooklyn Nets mostly. Sometimes the Knicks.

Here's my writer's profile since you asked http://bleacherreport.com/users/2678723-frank-cesare

I wanna write about baseball a little bit, but not exactly analyzing the current product. I wanna have a baseball history column where I profile past greats, talk about what made them great, interview people that watched them play, their effect on the game, etc. I should probably try and pitch that to them, now that I think about it :lol:

Anyway, thanks again for your interest and enjoy.

:lol: I wish I could screw around like that and have more fun with the reader. I need to create another blog and work on incoporating more personality into my sports stuff.
Thanks for being interested. I write about the Brooklyn Nets mostly. Sometimes the Knicks.

Here's my writer's profile since you asked http://bleacherreport.com/users/2678723-frank-cesare

I wanna write about baseball a little bit, but not exactly analyzing the current product. I wanna have a baseball history column where I profile past greats, talk about what made them great, interview people that watched them play, their effect on the game, etc. I should probably try and pitch that to them, now that I think about it :lol:

Anyway, thanks again for your interest and enjoy.

:nthat:

Always down to rep a fellow NTer.

Keep it up, fam.

edit:

English major here, too. :nthat:

Last edited:
Thanks dude, I'd rep you but I'm over my limit. I'll try and get you later.

English major :pimp: what school did you go to?

I've been thinking about going to grad school for a while—I wanna be a creative writing professor eventually—but I really have zero desire to sit in a classroom and listen at this point. Maybe in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom