the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yo did Arizona Ice tea price go up? I found a place that wanted $1.60.

Taxin'.

what? 
indifferent.gif

the only reason Arizona has a grip on the market is because their $*@# is a dollar 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

-I just dropped 4 bills on my girls bday and we havent even gone to dinner yet
laugh.gif

-I suck at wrapping presents

-New boss at work is
pimp.gif

...Life is good
hope you make good money.  i dont even spend $400 on my wife.  for her bday/xmas i just re-gifts an ipad2 that i didnt want.
index.php

$400? Really?
my girl dropped 2k on my bday and im buying her a ticket to hk this year for her bday. i guess we both doing it wrong

Originally Posted by bjamez20

About to drop $300 on a vacuum tomorrow...feelsbadman, I miss blowing my money on fun stuff
laugh.gif
bro you are definetly losing the other day i saw a sick vaccuum on the side of the street. its a hoover its bagless and has a hepa filter. and it was free 
pimp.gif

cmon son step ur game up

roll.gif
Sorry, Cap, but that was funny.

In other news, I really wanna just chill and do nothing right now, but I'm doing work instead even though I don't have to (simultaneously a humblebrag and a self-disparaging thought)

Originally Posted by WILLTHEDEAL

So my girl gave me a footjob(?) while i was eating her out yesterday.
embarassed.gif
 I liked it hehe.
So she was reverse cowgirl sitting on your face???

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

roll.gif
Sorry, Cap, but that was funny.

In other news, I really wanna just smoke weed right now, but I'm doing work instead even though I don't have to (simultaneously a humblebrag and a self-disparaging thought)

This is how I read this

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by WILLTHEDEAL

So my girl gave me a footjob(?) while i was eating her out yesterday.
embarassed.gif
 I liked it hehe.
So she was reverse cowgirl sitting on your face???

Nah she was laying on her back towards the end of the bed and i was kneeling on the floor between her legs.
I think she might have been watching some pron, cause she said she doesn't even know where she got the idea from 
roll.gif

I will not put the P on a pedestal. I will not put the P on a pedestal. I will not put the P on a pedestal.

I swear 90% of the reason I want this chick is just to prove to myself I could get her. I usually keep it moving with ease, but the fact that I had her really digging me at one point makes me feel like a failure if I don't seal the deal at some point. She still likes me but with her having a boyfriend (I know, never should've let it get to this) she knows she can play me all she wants and still go home and get hers. Gotta find a way to turn the tables, which is probably only possible if I get another chick but I got eyes for no one else
frown.gif
. Super SMH @ me.
Apologies for using this thread as my personal diary, but I gotta let !%$* out to keep my head straight 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

In other news, I did a little study. Went 7 days straight smoking and then 7 days without it. Only measurable difference was I felt less awkward around people when I hadn't smoked in awhile, but damn it's hard for me to give it up especially when my friends do it all the time. Crazy as it sounds, I mainly smoke just to shake myself up. For example, when I'm bored and sober I'll just sit in front of the TV or play video games or whatever, but if I
pimp.gif
I get up and run, workout or get productive somehow. I just don't know if it's worth it when I go to class feeling super awkward the next day
30t6p3b.gif

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

man im getting really annoyed with my girls best friend. i dont understand why she hates me and tries to get under my skin. i dont know how to play her mind games.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear I get a major brain fart at least once a month where I pull up to the pump at the gas station only to have the tank on the other side of the car. *shrugs*
Anyone else?
I have to always remember the last time I've got gas exactly and play it back in my head to remember which side it's on

the other day I was so busy and stressed I ran to McD's for some lunch between jobs and paid and pulled off...

It took me till I was back at work to realize I never even got the food but didnt have time to go back
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom