the thread about nothing...

I am a historian, and it freaks me out.

In all honesty...I'm on the Zoloft to keep me from killing y'all.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

i hate it when i'm on the escalator and people feel the need to tell me to move because they want to run down, if you're in such a hurry to get where you're going just take the stairs.

DC Metro has a rule, stand on the right walk on the left. This isn't an everywhere thing? I always wondered this.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

i hate it when i'm on the escalator and people feel the need to tell me to move because they want to run down, if you're in such a hurry to get where you're going just take the stairs.

DC Metro has a rule, stand on the right walk on the left. This isn't an everywhere thing? I always wondered this.

figured it was a common sense/common courtesy type of thing. you see a person in a hurry, move out the way.

Originally Posted by doosta45

figured it was a common sense/common courtesy type of thing. you see a person in a hurry, move out the way.
Yep, Same thing my way...gotta be a universal rule

I really hate when people say Y Mano Y Mano.

The term is supposed to be Mano Y Mano.

Hand to Hand.

Not To Hand To Hand

A whole bunch of people are pissed at me and because I live in my own little bubble it took me a minute to pick up on it.
30t6p3b.gif
ugh *%## em. The only reason i know they are mad is because im being ignored and that is literally the only thing that truly gets my attention. I've got to do better.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I am so happy that the Bills signed Mario Williams... I hope they have a winning season FINALLY
afh3mb.jpg

He didnt sign to my squad but if he beats the %+#* out of Brady, I'm cool with that
pimp.gif

I can't, for the love of all good and holy, concentrate on writing this 10 page lab report due tomorrow at 8pm. I've had two weeks to do it.

Couple of posts ago, I wrote how I am lazy in school...Yup.

You should work out before you do anything big like that. Helps with getting all your energy focused on something.

I'm not doing so good in school like before and the major difference is my basketball hoop has been broke for a year plus. It feels weird to admit my academic success is hurting because of a basketball hoop.
laugh.gif

But I have to admit when I would have some sort of report,essay, project and I couldn't focus, 20 minutes outside gave me ideas for an hour plus.

Give it a shot.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Superman is a terrible superhero.
why do people care about this dude?

Wanna know what pisses me off the most about that dude, IT'S *%*#+%+ A PAIR OF GLASSES HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HIM = CLARK KENT

Originally Posted by swishasweets

You should work out before you do anything big like that. Helps with getting all your energy focused on something.

I'm not doing so good in school like before and the major difference is my basketball hoop has been broke for a year plus. It feels weird to admit my academic success is hurting because of a basketball hoop.
laugh.gif

But I have to admit when I would have some sort of report,essay, project and I couldn't focus, 20 minutes outside gave me ideas for an hour plus.

Give it a shot.
Will do. Thanks fam.

Originally Posted by MMG

Wanna know what pisses me off the most about that dude, IT'S *%*#+%+ A PAIR OF GLASSES HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HIM = CLARK KENT

his only weakness is that he is a *%$*+.
too afraid to make moves on lois despite being SUPERMAN?

WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear I get a major brain fart at least once a month where I pull up to the pump at the gas station only to have the tank on the other side of the car. *shrugs*
Anyone else?
I have to always remember the last time I've got gas exactly and play it back in my head to remember which side it's on

Dude they got little arrows next to the gas tank sign on your dash to indicate which side your tank is on.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

DC....

Liger VS Muta VS HBK VS Kurt Angle, all in their primes.....who u got?
Oh god that is tough man. 
laugh.gif

I might have to go with Angle man. That dude was so great when he was on top of his game. 
laugh.gif

HBK = most entertaining

Liger = Most jaw dropping

Muta = Coolest

Angle = That dude.

And this is coming from a life long Liger/Muta/HBK fan

The term is supposed to be Mano Y Mano.

Hand to Hand.

Not To Hand To Hand
Originally Posted by iYen

Why?

laugh.gif
 dude disregarded the whole rest of the post. sup DC

Originally Posted by MMG

Superman is a much deeper character than you think. Look at it analytically and not so close-minded.
He's the only character that wears a costume (aka glasses and suit) to blend in...Wolverine, Spider-Man, Batman, etc don't do that. They wear their costumes to stand out and be noticed.

It also speaks on how blind humanity can be.  They have a hero right in front of your eyes, and they don't see it....hmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom