the thread about nothing...

If this job in Cleveland comes through, I might consider dropping out of grad school at OSU.

This company is paying me to come up there Thursday to interview all day..I've done the research and they're paying between 70K-85K.
30t6p3b.gif

Keep me in your prayers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

If this job in Cleveland comes through, I might consider dropping out of grad school at OSU.

This company is paying me to come up there Thursday to interview all day..I've done the research and they're paying between 70K-85K.
30t6p3b.gif

Keep me in your prayers.
pimp.gif
Nice, that's good $$$$$$. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear I get a major brain fart at least once a month where I pull up to the pump at the gas station only to have the tank on the other side of the car. *shrugs*
Anyone else?
I have to always remember the last time I've got gas exactly and play it back in my head to remember which side it's on
There is a tiny arrow next to the gas gauge pointing to the side of the vehicle the tank is on.  You're welcome.
happy.gif

Edit: imanikehead beat me to it.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

30t6p3b.gif

Keep me in your prayers.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
my dude get paid in the 216There are some sick !%! apartments downtown too

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear I get a major brain fart at least once a month where I pull up to the pump at the gas station only to have the tank on the other side of the car. *shrugs*
Anyone else?
I have to always remember the last time I've got gas exactly and play it back in my head to remember which side it's on
There is a tiny arrow next to the gas gauge pointing to the side of the vehicle the tank is on.  You're welcome.
happy.gif

My car doesnt have one
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Superman is a terrible superhero.
why do people care about this dude?

Wanna know what pisses me off the most about that dude, IT'S *%*#+%+ A PAIR OF GLASSES HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HIM = CLARK KENT

Superman is a much deeper character than you think. Look at it analytically and not so close-minded.
He's the only character that wears a costume (aka glasses and suit) to blend in...Wolverine, Spider-Man, Batman, etc don't do that. They wear their costumes to stand out and be noticed.

It also speaks on how blind humanity can be.  They have a hero right in front of your eyes, and they don't see it....hmmmmmmmm
This doesnt make sense to me.  How is Superman wearing a costume to blend in?  How is he any different than Batman or Spiderman? 

My crazy 35 hour work shift I posted about earlier this week got shortened thank god. Just home after 13 hours, going back at 2 for another 8 hours. Goodnight NT

happy.gif

My car doesnt have one
laugh.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
 @ not having to remember.........my car's gas tank filler is located at the rear of the car.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

happy.gif

My car doesnt have one
laugh.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
 @ not having to remember.........my car's gas tank filler is located at the rear of the car.

i always thought it was on the left/driver side
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by MMG

Wanna know what pisses me off the most about that dude, IT'S *%*#+%+ A PAIR OF GLASSES HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HIM = CLARK KENT

Superman is a much deeper character than you think. Look at it analytically and not so close-minded.
He's the only character that wears a costume (aka glasses and suit) to blend in...Wolverine, Spider-Man, Batman, etc don't do that. They wear their costumes to stand out and be noticed.

It also speaks on how blind humanity can be.  They have a hero right in front of your eyes, and they don't see it....hmmmmmmmm
This doesnt make sense to me.  How is Superman wearing a costume to blend in?  How is he any different than Batman or Spiderman? 

Well for one, he's an alien, so the suit and glasses are essentially his costume. He wears it to protect his identity as Superman (the superhero)
Batman, on the other hand, wears the bat-suit to protect his identity as Bruce Wayne (the normal human)

Just another way to look at it.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Superman is a terrible superhero.
why do people care about this dude?

Take a nap brah

Originally Posted by bjamez20

My crazy 35 hour work shift I posted about earlier this week got shortened thank god. Just home after 13 hours, going back at 2 for another 8 hours. Goodnight NT

What do you do for a living?

Originally Posted by Mister916

It should just make on the driver side. So inconvenient for it to be on the passenger side.

Maybe because I drive a lot but is it that serious?

i love march madness.

me and my boy decided to go to this bar in the building over for lunch (we work in a high rise/business district so pickins are slim). told myself i would have 1 beer with my lunch. food was taking too long so ordered a 2nd beer. eventually we said F it, we arent gonna get anything done the rest of the afternoon. 7 beers in, just got back to the office. i think im gonna shut the door to my office and take a nap until its time to go home, or go to the conference room and watch the rest of the games.

Why would the gas tank access be on the passenger side? It makes no sense. Stupid Americans.

99% of the time, the driver gets out and fills the gas. Why would he walk to the other side?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i love march madness.

me and my boy decided to go to this bar in the building over for lunch (we work in a high rise/business district so pickins are slim). told myself i would have 1 beer with my lunch. food was taking too long so ordered a 2nd beer. eventually we said F it, we arent gonna get anything done the rest of the afternoon. 7 beers in, just got back to the office. i think im gonna shut the door to my office and take a nap until its time to go home, or go to the conference room and watch the rest of the games.

Must be nice.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I swear 90% of the reason I want this chick is just to prove to myself I could get her. I usually keep it moving with ease, but the fact that I had her really digging me at one point makes me feel like a failure if I don't seal the deal at some point. She still likes me but with her having a boyfriend (I know, never should've let it get to this) she knows she can play me all she wants and still go home and get hers. Gotta find a way to turn the tables, which is probably only possible if I get another chick but I got eyes for no one else
frown.gif
. Super SMH @ me.

please exit my head sir...

Back
Top Bottom