the thread about nothing...

Hopefully today I can figure out whats wrong with my car. Just hope its not something expensive.

Last edited:
IGN reports that PS4 will not be backwards compatible with the PS3 games
sick.gif

IGN reports that PS4 will not be backwards compatible with the PS3 games :x

Greedy *** companies man :smh: Want you to keep buying the new games for the new systems so I understand...but as a consumer, :smh:...

Can't wait to go to NY next weekend, best part is I'm off Monday as well which is the heaviest night of my work week usually.

Oh and IGN as well says that It most likely may be released around the holidays in 2013 :rolleyes

Last edited:
I got a test I've been studying for since early May coming up this Tuesday and I am not ready at all. :smh:

Focusing is the hardest part of studying now that I'm done with school. I need to pass.>:

The PS4 is nicknamed or will most likely (95%) be named PS Orbis. Hint : PS Vita, vita = life; Orbis = circle -- put PS Vita and PS Orbis together and it gives you the circle of life :pimp: :pimp: pretty smart of SONY :pimp: :pimp:

The Coinstar website isn't letting me track any nearby locations :smh:

I have a ziploc bag full of change, going to cash em all except the quarters.

Can't sleep, woke up and my bedroom door was opened. Had it closed when I went to bed :x
P.S. I'm the only one here at my house

:rofl:

:wow: :x GTA w/ iceenhancer 2.1 is like a whole new world. :pimp:

PC?

Just got Tapatalk on my phone :wow: that app is awesome

App is :pimp:, and it's just $3

:lol: :pimp:

Have you guys ever dreamed of a situation and then later it becomes reality?
like deja vu?
It is actually called precognitive dreaming and it IMO is not really an enjoyable experience. 

I have that a lot. It definitely freaks me out.

Back
Top Bottom